New Baby reindeer to my herd

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by BoHoKaren, Feb 1, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lilaclady

Lilaclady Forum Baron

Uncle Boris has taught her wellxD

2. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Demigod

Lilaclady, Boris has had years of practice as a baby-nanny. That, and as a Entire Male Teaser! :music:
    Fergie is a very beautiful baby. :inlove:

3. BoHoKaren

BoHoKaren Commander of the Forum

This time of year can be a little stressful.. I have two on the "naughty step" .. Fleur and Ivy
    Fleur Story below.
    Fleur is home early, she decided it was fun skipping in and out of enclosure to visit the pigs!
    Reindeer can be so funny, some can find escape routes, from paddocks, enclosures, or wherever (it's a challenge) but they hop back through and hope you don't notice!
    A few years ago a friend let me know that she had driven by 10 minutes previously and she thought Katya was in a paddock that wasn't mine. I went to look and no she was in the paddock she was meant to be in. But then I watched (hidden) for several hours and found she was hopping a fence, jumping through a hedge, browsing in neighbouring field and quickly hopping back through hedge... Got to love them.
    Fleur centre and now no pigs to visit! [​IMG]:)
    [​IMG]
    Tomorrow, Boris and Mischa . Boris will sleep through all, and Mischa will work the crowd, but I'll have to watch her antlers as she climbs to say hello to everyone

4. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Demigod

Thank you Karen for sharing during your busiest time!! :) So a pig is on Fleur's Santa list. :p

tlcmom, BoHoKaren, Lilaclady and 3 others like this.
  5. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

It sounds like Fleur is practicing her take offs and landings for when she is needed by Santa!;) Thanks for the post and pictures!:inlove:

6. BoHoKaren

A busy few days for us handlers. Late nights and culminating with a wonderful wedding today.
    All the stress of making sure everything went well was worth it.
    Paige and Jack's Wedding went off without a hitch (eventually despite Boris being booked and withdrawn as he had broken an antler) Mischa and Katya, I think, have provided stunning pictures with the bride and groom.
    Hopefully pictures of the wedding will be available after the honeymoon. [​IMG]:)
    A photo of Hester, my second handler and the girls, while we were waiting for the photo calls.
    [​IMG]

7. sanddollar15

How exciting for the bride and groom to have reindeer at their wedding. And they look so pretty with their pretty collars!:inlove:
    Hester and the girls all look like they are having a good time waiting for their photo op! :);)

tlcmom, Willow, Lilaclady and 2 others like this.
  8. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

The girls are so festive! They must have looked great in the pictures. :)

tlcmom, Willow, Lilaclady and 2 others like this.
  9. Lilaclady

Lilaclady Forum Baron

I bet Boris is laughing his socks off. He probably broke his antler on purpose so he didn't have to go to the wedding:p Mischa and Katya look great:inlove:

Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
    tlcmom, sanddollar15, Willow and 2 others like this.
  10. BoHoKaren

Casper update, in his new home - Phoenix Childrens' Foundation.
    He even went in a lift with his new friend and confidence giver, Chester.
    Well done baby Casper.
    [​IMG]
    I took Ivy (young girl I acquired early this year) out on Thursday to an evening school fete with Katya. She had been out as a calf last year with her mother and previous owner and she has been a sweetie over Summer. Last week she did punch my hand as I offered her lichen but I thought nothing of it as I had big gloves on, which I don't normally wear. BUT she did the same to a teenager on Thursday at the event :( ... luckily no harm done but I had to keep her on a lead rope in centre of pen for the rest of our 1 1/2 hour booking! Nightmare.
    I now know why a lot of people don't exhibit girls - some can be "mareish" :). My best workers are females Mischa and Katya 100% trustworthy, braver than a lion and love to interact with the public and hams in front of a camera.. Most castrates are bomb proof but lazy and usually go to sleep. The girls certainly have huge personalities and getting to know their individual likes and dislikes is a fun challenge. :)

Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
  11. Lilaclady

Lilaclady Forum Baron

Baby Casper is gorgeous and it is great that he has Chester as his new friend:inlove: Sounds as though Ivy needs either Mischa or Katya to teach her some manners;)

12. BoHoKaren

Not an official photo as you can see by elbow - just a snap sent from the Groom's mother... I can't wait for the official photos. :)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
  13. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Demigod

So, Mischa and Katya did not want to wait for the bride to throw the bouquet? :)
    Looks like the human couple are having fun, too!! :music:
    Thanks for sharing your Casper update (he looks so grown up, standing at attention). :inlove:

tlcmom, baw815, Brookeham and 3 others like this.
  14. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Thanks for the lovely photos!:inlove: Casper is very handsome and the wedding photo is charming. The formal shots will be greatly anticipated!

I hope Ivy will become more settled on outings as she matures. But if that is not her thing, I'm sure another one of your babies will grow into the role.

tlcmom, Brookeham, Lilaclady and 2 others like this.
  15. sanddollar15

Great pic of Casper and his new friend! He is such a handsome boy!:inlove: I am sure he will have a very happy long life!
    What fun to see the bride and groom interacting with Katya and Mischa who also look quite lovely!;)
    I think willow might be right, maybe being in public is just not going to be something Ivy wants to do, time will tell! Thanks for
    taking time to keep us informed!

tlcmom, baw815, Willow and 3 others like this.
  16. Lilaclady

Lilaclady Forum Baron

Looks as though Mischa and Katya think the bouquet tastes good. Lovely photo of them and the bride and groom:inlove:

baw815, Willow, sanddollar15 and 2 others like this.
  17. BoHoKaren

Sorry folks, only very limited time at the moment to either play the game or update with what we are up to but thought you may like this photo of Boris from yesterday... It could only be Boris!
    [​IMG]

18. sanddollar15

What a GREAT picture, Boris is either singing Christmas Carols,:music: greeting guests or yawning because he is bored! I will stick with the first one as it IS Christmas after all!:inlove::inlove:

19. Lilaclady

Lilaclady Forum Baron

Love the picture of Boris. Like Sanddollar, not sure what he is doing, but he looks like he is laughing at someone or something. Hope he wasn't laughing at you:p

tlcmom, Willow, sanddollar15 and 2 others like this.
  20. Noelle20001

Noelle20001 Forum Duke

I think he is doing his best to sing! Nice technique!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.