New Baby reindeer to my herd

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by BoHoKaren, Feb 1, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoHoKaren

BoHoKaren Commander of the Forum

Dare I say he was yawning and bored BUT lets pretend he was signing!! ;)
    Baby Casper (Elsa's son, becoming a star of the future) .
    [​IMG]

2. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Demigod

Thank you Karen for sharing your very busy time and the beautiful happy pictures! :)

3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Oh yes, Casper is just magnificent!:inlove::inlove: Yes Karen, thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures with us!

joanc123 and Lilaclady like this.
  4. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

My first thought was that Boris ate too much lichen too quickly and was burping up a storm. :)

Caspar is gorgeous! Will he stay white as he grows up, or will his coat change?

5. Lilaclady

Lilaclady Forum Baron

Casper is definitely going to be a little star, he is gorgeous:inlove: I also want to say thanks for sharing your wonderful pictures and news at this very busy time:)

6. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Great photos!:inlove: Boris is always fun and Casper is a handsome young man! Thanks from me as well for taking time to send photos.

tlcmom, joanc123, Brookeham and 3 others like this.
  7. BoHoKaren

Rivak, He will always be white as his skin pigment is pink. :)

tlcmom, joanc123, Brookeham and 2 others like this.
  8. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

2 things to share from TV that I've seen recently.
    1st - Have any of you seen the commercial about an app that translates for people? Starts with Mom translating and responding to Japanese customer. Then little girl sees reindeer outside in the snow. She grabs the ipad and runs outside and asks them if they can understand her? They respond(it translates reindeer language). She then poses dozens of questions to the reindeer. Adorable!:inlove:

2nd - Saw on our local news channel.... There is a kid size soccer goal in the snow of a backyard. Reindeer is nudging it. Then one big push and it goes into the goal. Then reindeer does leaps of joy!!!!!!!( This is an actual video) Amazing!!!!!:D

It proves how intelligent and how much personality reindeer have!:music:
    Just had to share.:p

tlcmom, Lilaclady, BoHoKaren and 4 others like this.
  9. BoHoKaren

Just had some officials of wedding back, this first I am sharing isn't becoming of any of us but just shows how much fun we had! and bride is happy for it in her album. :)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Loads of photos, but just a couple. x

10. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Such happy photos! :inlove: And the one of the bride stroking the nose is so sweet! Thanks for sharing.

11. Lilaclady

Lilaclady Forum Baron

Lovely photos, and that reindeer nose is adorable:inlove: although it looks like the bouquet is what she is interested in:)

joanc123, Willow, BoHoKaren and 2 others like this.
  12. sanddollar15

Thanks Karen for the pictures, they are fun to look at and they do look like a happy couple !

joanc123, tlcmom, Willow and 2 others like this.
  13. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I especially like how both reindeer are checking out the brides bouquet. It would have been hysterical(but not nice) if they had chomped a bit out of it.LOL :wuerg::pxDxDxD

joanc123, Lilaclady, baw815 and 3 others like this.
  14. sanddollar15

Wicked funny Brookeham, I was thinking the same thing!xD:p

joanc123, Lilaclady, baw815 and 2 others like this.
  15. BoHoKaren

They did, hence the laughter... I was so embarrassed but she thought it was so funny that Mischa chomped her flowers and I had to pull her back! :) You can see petals on the red carpet!!! Never work with animals! ;)

joanc123, Lilaclady, baw815 and 4 others like this.
  16. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

You just gotta love Mischa and her antics!!!!:D The reindeer look gorgeous!!! :inlove: Very Festive....as do the handlers! wink :p;)

17. Princess.Cadence

Princess.Cadence Forum Apprentice

What is it.The reindeers ate flower to wedding woman ?

joanc123 likes this.
  18. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) Yes, you are correct Princess Cadence - the reindeers (being reindeers) ate some of the flowers in the Bride's flower bouquet!! Everyone laughed, and the Bride and Groom were 'good sports' about it and thought it was funny! Nice people.:)

Karen, does Pookie still try to go with you and the reindeer to events? I miss seeing pictures of her. Is there any new 'Pookie' news??:inlove:

19. strawberry49

strawberry49 Forum Greenhorn

Dear friends! I wish you a Merry Christmas from Hungary.
    [​IMG]

20. BoHoKaren

Karen, does Pookie still try to go with you and the reindeer to events? I miss seeing pictures of her. Is there any new 'Pookie' news??:inlove:[/QUOTE]
    Farmlily, I'll take some photo's of Pookie tomorrow - she is forever my shadow as I tend the reindeer - she makes me laugh everyday (and the bride in photos) during her visits has remarked on how quick Pookie is as she gallops ahead of us for next chore.

Sharing today's update, nothing at all to worry about, just the reindeer year....

Reindeer aren't just for Christmas - the FUN continues. [​IMG]:)
    Frodo too had dropped his antlers this morning, so the whole herd could once again be amalgamated. The rutting bulls and their companion girls (Gandalf/Elsa and Frodo/Eli), joined the main herd.
    When they are first reintroduced, the girls go head to head with antlers but the Boys B**tch slap as they know they are deficient in antler dept. They just need to assert pecking order and all will be calm tomorrow.
    I thought ...
    See More
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.