New Baby reindeer to my herd

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by BoHoKaren, Feb 1, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks Karen, NEVER a dull moment!;)

Lilaclady, joanc123 and Brookeham like this.
  2. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I like the picture of the boys asserting dominance on each other. It's almost like an MMA fight! :)

joanc123 likes this.
  3. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful herd in all your great photos!! I am really looking forward to any Pookie photos you may - out of your incredibly busy life(!!!) - be able to post at your leisure(if you have any!:)):inlove: How sweet that she makes you laugh every day! Cats can do that - they are the best medicine, especially when one is weary after a long day, and they offer their soft snuggles

Your reindeers are simply a-maaaaaazing!!!!:D:inlove: As is their 'Mom'!!;)

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
    Brookeham and joanc123 like this.
  4. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Great photo of the boys boxing match! :)

5. BoHoKaren

BoHoKaren Commander of the Forum

Farmlily, I took these photos of Pookie today for you, but I had to make a "Story" to share "Elsewhere" as I can't share photos directly.
    Pookie is an absolute delight, often hard to take photos of, as if I kneel down she comes running - such a different girl these days, no longer aggressive, she loves affection and loves her freedom to roam my fields too.. I often think she should be our house cat but that had been her past life that caused aggressive behaviour... Who knows, she is a very happy kitty atm she is approx 10 years old, she has been brought into our house when fireworks are imminent (as I wasn't sure if they would worry her - they didn't) but she spent most of her time up high so not completely relaxed. So for now, she stays were she is happy.

"Annual Report from Head of Vermin Control - Pookie.
    Proof of mice dispatched - 9, but she is working on higher targets for next year.
    Rabbits dispatched, 8, but interloper "Black Cat" is claiming those.
    Slinky hips through stock fencing is pretty impressive for future stalking. [​IMG]:) and who really cares as she is my constant companion as I walk around paddocks doing chores - Best Reindeer Cat ever!."
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

tlcmom, baw815, Willow and 6 others like this.
  6. sanddollar15

Nice story and lovely pictures to go with it! :) She has such a pretty face!;)

Lilaclady, farmlily3 and joanc123 like this.
  7. Noelle20001

Noelle20001 Forum Duke

Accidentally hit the reply button. Can't find an option to cancel it so I guess I'm replying.

Love the reindeer update. So glad Santa and Mrs. Santa showed up. :)

8. BoHoKaren

There's a delete button, just before Edit button for posts you have created.. ;) BUT if you do that, then I'll be double posting but sure Mods will understand if you want o delete your post. ;)

9. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Thanks so much for the pookie pics and story along with them! I am a cat lover and a reindeer fan!(thanks to you) :inlove::pxD

BoHoKaren, Willow, Lilaclady and 2 others like this.
  10. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) Karen - THANK YOU so much for the Pookie update!! Love, love, love the pictures!!:inlove: I have no idea why, but I absolutely fell head over heels for that cat...just something about her tugged my heartstrings. Maybe because she was needy and defensive then, and it was obvious she needed love...
    Well, she certainly came to the right person and place!!:D The bond you and she have made is sooo beautiful to hear about! And she has the perfect environment for a cat....she is loved, fed, and freeee!! Lol!
    (Hmmmmmmm...come to think of it - that's a pretty good environment for a person, too!! Lol!)

That black cat is still around?! Is Pookie alright with this now?? Are they friendly?
    Like Brookeham, "I am a cat lover and a reindeer fan!(Thanks to you):inlove::pxD" (Lovely Quote, Brooke!) :)

Sooooo, thank you again for sharing the heartwarming relationship you have made with her, and she with you.:inlove::D

Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
    tlcmom, joanc123 and Brookeham like this.
  11. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Delightful story and photos of Pookie - Head of Vermin Control report started my day with a smile! xDShe was blessed to find a home with you, and her affection for you is heartwarming. She is indeed a pretty kitty.:inlove:

12. BoHoKaren

A Happy and Prosperous New Year to all. x
    [​IMG]

13. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Demigod

Karen, A Happy and Healthy 2020 to All of your hearth and herd. :music:

14. Lilaclady

Lilaclady Forum Baron

All the best to you and your wonderful herd Karen for 2020, not forgetting Pookie of course.

15. sanddollar15

"Happy New Year" to Karen and all those handlers who help her during her busy season! Here's hoping 2020
    will be a happy, healthy year for your reindeer and the ever so cute Pookie too!;):inlove:

16. BoHoKaren

Pookie has kept to her New Year's resolution of improving her vermin control results for 2020. Number one today.
    Have you stuck to yours? [​IMG]:)
    [​IMG]
    (Farmlily, no Pookie still doesn't like Black Cat, she tolerates her at best. Black cat, I think has some Siamese in her I think, due to her call & shape, and is quite a dominant cat pushing Pookie off her food if she gets a chance. BC only turns up a couple of times a week and they will both accompany me walking around the paddocks but they stay at least 6' apart.)

17. Lilaclady

Lilaclady Forum Baron

Well done Pookie, that is a good start to the New Year.:)

baw815, farmlily3, fun2farm and 4 others like this.
  18. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)GO POOKIE!!!xD Keep that barn clean!!.........and BC at 'paw's' length!!:music::inlove:

joanc123 likes this.
  19. BoHoKaren

Farmlily, I have a ginger and white cat turning up too now, but (he??) keeps his distance at he moment - don't know who he belongs to but he doesn't look like a stray. If I'm not careful I'll have more cats in my paddocks than reindeer! :)

Noelle20001, baw815, Willow and 5 others like this.
  20. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Demigod

So now you have Pookie, BC and Ginger. How fun for you, always a smile a minute with cats! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.