New Baby reindeer to my herd

Discussion in 'Gabfest' started by BoHoKaren, Feb 1, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thank you Karen, will keep watching to hear about the herd and what is happening there!;)

2. BoHoKaren

BoHoKaren Forum Demigod

Turning grey here, two girls have VERY full udders, one for at least 10 days the other about 7. I have been on high alert for over a week but they are all quietly chewing their cud, so who knows when the first calf arrives. I had been expecting last week BUT it must be in the next couple of days!! :(

Willow, Brookeham, Lilaclady and 2 others like this.
  3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

xD I think the girls are just messing with you! lol They will probably have them when you least expect it! Good luck!:inlove: I just noticed there is a "Full Moon" on
    Tuesday the 27th maybe they will be born then!:music:

Willow, BoHoKaren, Brookeham and 2 others like this.
  4. happycallie

happycallie Forum Master

Hi Karen I was sure you would have a baby arrive today on the 19th.
    I guess the most important think is to be Blessed with healthy babies and Mom's.
    happycallie

Willow, Brookeham and sanddollar15 like this.
  5. BoHoKaren

BoHoKaren Forum Demigod

Still no babies despite high alert.
    Gandalf's antlers are beyond any other UK reindeer. Frodo, my other bull and two years older has 6" of growth. Not looking forward to Gandalf's rut in September as those antlers grow at close to an inch an day at this time of year! [​IMG]

6. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Gandalf is so handsome and healthy! :music: As he looks at you with so much appreciation for your excellent care. Thank goodness you rescued him!!!!:inlove:
    Praying for safe births this Spring.....and an uneventful rut this Fall.

Willow likes this.
  7. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

He looks amazing! Hope you have the fences well reinforced.o_O