New Baby reindeer to my herd

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by BoHoKaren, Feb 1, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Gandalf, Jr. !! o_OOh my! Bet he is going to be a handful before long.

joanc123, Lilaclady and sanddollar15 like this.
  2. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I think we should call him "Blue" for his gorgeous blue eyes. :inlove:

3. BoHoKaren

BoHoKaren Commander of the Forum

Number one (still finding his right name) is doing really well.
    Number 2 boy born a couple of hours ago. A little worried about him but the next 24 hours will tell.
    Is it just me becoming absolutely barmy but squint and block out the white and No.2's brown markings look just like a cute Disney reindeer???
    [​IMG]
    Can anyone else see this or just me??? !! Eeek

baw815, farmerumf, Lilaclady and 8 others like this.
  4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Lol Karen, no you have not lost it altogether! The cute Little Bambi deer face is there! I see it plain as day! Oh wait maybe I'm bonkers too!
    Congrats on little boy #2! Fingers crossed he will be just fine!

Last edited: Apr 26, 2021
    Lilaclady, Brookeham, Willow and 4 others like this.
  5. Willow

I definitely see the deer; hope all goes well with the sweetheart.

6. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

Congratulations on the calves! They both are adorable. Will you please let us know their names once you hava decided?

Maybe Glorfindel and Thumper? ;)

joanc123 likes this.
  7. Lilaclady

Lilaclady Forum Baron

Congratulations on the second little boy, I hope he will be OK. I must be barmy as well then because I can also see the cute reindeer.

8. BoHoKaren

At dawn this morning Ria gave birth to our first baby girl of the year. For the first hour or two she had a problem with her near hind being very straight and stiff and joints on others legs rather too flexible but she was very strong and feisty, so I encouraged them outside and it wasn't long before her joints strengthened. Not worried about her now, a strong baby.
    As to baby no 2 (brown and white boy), who has posthumously been named Bambi, after his markings, we very, very sadly eventually lost the battle with him. He ended up under a duvet with me one side and Pookie the other trying to warm him up and trying to drip colostrum. We couldn't warm him enough to bring back his suck reflex back. If questions are asked, I'm not up to answering yet but I will try in a few days - all too raw ATM.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    People Reached
    Engagements
    Boost Post
    10 Comments
    Comment

joanc123, Lilaclady, Willow and 5 others like this.
  9. sanddollar15

I am reading your post with tears streaming down my face, so sorry "Bambi" did not make it but happy you and Pookie were
    were with him!:inlove: Ria's little girl is just so cute! Fingers crossed all will be well! Take care Karen!

10. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Prayers for Bambi, his Mom, you and Pookie for his passing.

11. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I am so sorry to hear of Bambi's loss. :(

12. Willow

Prayers for you; very sad about Bambi. He was well loved in his short time with us.

Ria's little one is charming; very happy she is doing better.

13. Lilaclady

Lilaclady Forum Baron

So very sorry to hear about Bambi but it was nice that Pookie kept you company at such a sad time. Congratulations to Ria on her little one.

14. BoHoKaren

Meet Jasper, he has finally been named.
    I'm sorry that it has taken more time than usual to find the right name for him but I needed to consult with his future owners (he will be joining Tommor and Rudi's little herd) and tbh I have been a little distracted.
    As an aside no girls looking close to calving today but a couple are very close.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

baw815, BlackCaviar, joanc123 and 6 others like this.
  15. sanddollar15

Hey Karen to say you were a bit distracted is an understatement for sure! I am glad little Jasper has a potential home already, I
    know how thorough you check people wanting your babies, so I know these people will give Jasper a proper good home!:inlove: So now
    we all wait for the next little cutie to be born! :) Thanks for taking the time to keep us not on your Facebook page informed!:music:

16. Willow

I like his name and his dark star! His future family will be delighted with him, I know. Hope your next babies will be healthy and bring joy to your aching heart.

17. BoHoKaren

Two more baby girls, both strong and doing well.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BlackCaviar, joanc123, baw815 and 8 others like this.
  18. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Gorgeous little princesses!!!!!:inlove: Congratulations!:D

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

joanc123, BoHoKaren and Lilaclady like this.
  19. Willow

Charming, and so different!:inlove:

joanc123, Brookeham and Lilaclady like this.
  20. Lilaclady

Lilaclady Forum Baron

Congratulations to the two new mums (Mischa and Elsa?)

joanc123 and BoHoKaren like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.