New Baharama animal

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by woody, Jan 5, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. woody

woody Commander of the Forum

I, too have this issue, but wouldn't more animals help? We already have soooo many more animals on the mainland, yet the milling is not such an issue there. Also, maybe the new animal can have a shorter mill time. I might be willing to "trade" a more "expensive" feed for a shorter mill time.

At any rate, it seems silly to have a Tiger/Leopard/lion who is a vegetarian.

CylentLea123 likes this.
  2. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) Love, love, loooove the idea - and all the beautiful, fun, gorgeous, suggestions!!!!:inlove::inlove:

But........where would we put them??:eek:
    There's no rooooom now for what we already have!!o_Oo_O

(Whaaaat??? Did somebody discover a new island???!!:D:inlove::D......BP?? What say you??

sanddollar15, JJenks and Brookeham like this.
  3. queen

queen Forum Apprentice

I support and would love to see other animals, but the mill time to make feed would need to be adjusted. I also would like to see a new version of the Elephant as it does not look nearly as good as the other animals and that includes the Peanut Butter work shop. I think you could make both look a lot better.

thequeen09ID: 29978062