New Crops

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by Samwise1420, Sep 10, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Samwise1420

Samwise1420 Forum Greenhorn

Hello Everyone: I do not spend time reading endless forum suggestions so excuse me if this has been suggested by someone else. My idea was to have a flax crop. The most common type I have seen shows blue flowers making the fields look blue during growing season. When ready to harvest, the flax plants are dry, golden or yellow, with seed heads like pea-sized balls that rattle with the sounds of the flax seeds inside. Of course the stems of the flax plant are what is used to make linen cloth so there is a lot that could be done on Farmerama with a flax crop. The textile mills recently used for an event crop could become a regular workshop and challenges for linen and flaxseed could be created. I hope you like these ideas and we can have flax as a crop. Flax is certainly beautiful in the field when growing and linen is a superb cloth. Samwise1420 ID 17060534

sudhir and farmlily3 like this.
  2. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

We have a lot of seeds that we grow in events so why not flax...:)
    and it will be beautiful and useful as you said:)

farmlily3 and Samwise1420 like this.
  3. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) Hi, Samwise1420! I really liked your information and description of the flax crop! You make it sound very interesting, and pretty to grow. Yes, it would make an interesting crop for a workshop. I hope this will be considered!:):)

Last edited by moderator: Sep 11, 2014
  4. muscaricat

muscaricat Forum Pro

Hello Samwise1420 - I like your idea of using a flax crop in a workshop. The current textile mill could be a base for more elaborate upgrades or could be linked to the artisans village.