Suggestion New Function for the Seeder

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by Michael1877, Jan 15, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Michael1877

Michael1877 Old Hand

Every time Moonlight Mania comes along I start using the Builder to remove fields, put out a number of fields I want for one crop, then seed them....and place the next fields to be seeded with a different crop.....It's time consuming and after a while annoying.....
    I would like to see a Seeder function (similar to the Builder) that let's me choose how many of one crop to plant....
    For me as a constant Machinery user, and with MM crops that have the same growing time, this would be a great addition. I guess this would also be a good feature for event preparations.
    Let's hear what the fellow farmers got to say......

msmeow, JanB50 and puppiesnponies like this.
  2. Bhodho

Bhodho Count Count

Agreed.
    Builder asks us to confirm number of acres to place Why not Seeder as well???

;);););)

farmerumf likes this.
  3. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

If there is an option for turning this off/on, then I am all for :D

But please don't make me confirm every time :sleepy: Because I usually do want to plant the full field ;)

msmeow likes this.