new in louisiana

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by RevelationSoldier19, Feb 25, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. RevelationSoldier19

RevelationSoldier19 Forum Greenhorn

hi my name is cliff,i just started the game but it looks fairly easy so far,i live in louisiana and actually grow a garden every year,glad to be in the game

2. Lily_pink

Lily_pink Forum Mogul

Welcome Cliff!! Happy you have joined us. With your gardening expertise, you should do well!
    Many of us also enjoy gardening, and have fun posting here on the Forum, about many different things. Hope you'll feel free to join in the chatter - we'd love to know you better. This is a friendly forum, so if you need help in anything, just post about it...and soon someone will be along to answer!
    Enjoy! - You'll do well, I'm sure!!:D;)

P.S. Hi - I'm Lily, and I live in Massachusetts.:)

3. AmySue52

AmySue52 Forum Apprentice

Hi Cliff, this is your new neighbor Amy, California here. Thanks for helping me clear my green meadow. :)
    I enjoy gardening but the plants seem to prefer someone else. This is a fun game, and the cake event is great.
    Now baking I'm good at. :D Best of luck to you neighbor!

joanc123 and sanddollar15 like this.
  4. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Welcome to the game and the forum:) Nice to meet you. Happy Farming!

sanddollar15, joanc123 and AmySue52 like this.
  5. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Welcome! I enjoy gardening as well. Louisiana is a beautiful state, with many interesting places to visit. Best of luck in the game!:)

sanddollar15, joanc123 and AmySue52 like this.
  6. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Hi Cliff, and welcome to the fun farm game of Famerama, and to the very welcoming EN forum! I hope you enjoy playing as much as I do;). I too love to garden but living in the state of Maine we have a very short growing season! I have not been to your lovely state, but have seen tv specials and know it is a very interesting and welcoming state!:) Good luck in the game and Happy Farming!:p

AmySue52 likes this.