New Neighbors

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by sanddollar15, Mar 10, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Hi I don't know where else to post this, here is MY problem on a daily basis I get at least 2 POP ups from people wanting to be my neighbor. and as flattering as that is I already have 15 neighbors I have had for years,:) and now in the past 4 weeks have picked up 8 NEW people that just popped up! I know they are trying to open their land to be able to play the game BUT no one seems to post in the Neighbor request section! And yes I know I can press the red X and send them on their way BUT that won't help them want to stay and play the game. Any suggestions on what BP can do to make it easier for new people would be welcomed! It use to be that "WE" could only add a certain number of neighbors I really don't know what the limit is these days and NO neighbors ever turn red and go away for not being in the game and playing! :(

2. BellaMary69

BellaMary69 Forum Apprentice

I'm having the opposite problem. I add neighbors and send nice gifts. Then shortly afterwards, they stop playing.

3. sanddollar15

Lol I am a premium member so I get to send 15 gifts no problem until now as I have 23 neighbors, my regulars as I call them like to play events ,so I always send event gifts, and skip the 8 new people and then when no event try to send things newbies can use BUT really it should not be this hard lol

Last edited: Mar 10, 2024
    BellaMary69 likes this.
  4. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

The first fix would be to let us gift each of our neighbours one daily gift each. Why let us have 17-19 neighbour slots open and only be able to gift 5 or 7 after activating the rune in the Tree of Wisdom?

Yes, fixing the thermometer would be a big plus, it's been broken since the game migrated in its Unity format. Beside the forum board, there's no sense of community. Top level players in my neighbours' list are all people who were added when I first started playing. From time to time I just flush what's occupying the last few low level slots and move on.

I too get requests from unknown players, they stick around for a while and then go silent. I guess the more you post online, the bigger the chance to get unsolicited requests.

BellaMary69 and sanddollar15 like this.
  5. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Once you have the maximum number of neighbors, you will no longer receive neighbor requests. Anyone sending the request will get a pop up message that they are full and have no more room.

It would be good for the thermometers to be fixed, plus it would also be nice if you wanted to keep your neighbors to a certain limit, that you could turn off neighbor requests, say in your settings or in the Post Office. You can block specific players in the post office. I'm not tech savvy but I would think you would also be able to turn off requests.

BellaMary69, Nordais and sanddollar15 like this.
  6. sanddollar15

Good point pups, and that IS what I thought also but I now have 23 neighbors still waiting for the MAX to kick in!:music:xD I also reported the Thermometers MONTHS ago and got not much help or response!;)

BellaMary69 and Nordais like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.