New Permanent Quest

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by villager99, Nov 9, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. villager99

villager99 Padavan

as soon as i saw OA i bought 1.5 million cc worth products....... i was like woo i bought everything for 1.5 million cc but then i saw those breeding animal requirment nd i was like huuuhhhhhhhhh
    but then again price went in my market i sold them all for like 3 million cc
    and now price are again back to normal
    so win win for me

baw815 likes this.
  2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I have done all the Silver and Gold parts except Level 7 on this farm. I have managed to build three Cookware Forges but I am working through the other FSQ first so it will be some time before I start donating any to this FSQ. I have no breeding animals of the required level so they will wait until I get lucky! Could be a while lol! :D

On the other farm, I am hesitating as I don't have as many products and am trying to finish other FSQs so am not sure it is worth starting this new one until I have finished the others - but, for those that know me, I could change my mind in an instant! That's why I am always broke - I get a million or so CCs and can't resist a spending spree! :inlove:

villager99, farmerumf and crzyjoyce like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.