New players crop

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by neily33, Feb 8, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. neily33

neily33 Someday Author

I don;t like to come back from work and find all my crops dead. My highest crop is 2:35 hours. I work 8-10 hours and my crops are dead. weeds. Can their be a crop that last 8 hours for new players untill they get a higher one?

2. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

There are a lot of ways to fix this issue. Unfortunately comfort fields are not a possibility for you right now, but once you reach level 60 (for future reference), with your schedule they would be a good option if you intend to grow short time crops.
    1. You could grow animals and trees during the time you're at work. The animals won't grow weeds or become useless, they will wait to be harvested whether that's an hour later or a year later. Plus, this gets you more weeds.
    2. If you are above level 5, try refinements. Many refinements cause weeds to grow slower, so you might like to try to get this refinement.
    3. Talk to tech support. Weeds shouldn't appear until 24 hours later; with a work schedule of 8-10 hours a day, you shouldn't be growing weeds unless you don't log back into your farm for 24 hours.

3. squigglegiggle

Yes, I meant manure.

4. neily33

neily33 Someday Author

Ok I grow animals I like rabbits , but i was wondering if I can sell my orange stables I don't want for BB's? I have an orange stable for a duck and I ratter have one for rabbits. Is there an event to exchange to get it?

5. Neon-Lights

Neon-Lights Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

6. squigglegiggle

There are some events like this, but they are very rare.