No more yellow cow dairies PLEASE

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by BonbonQueen, Jun 2, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. BonbonQueen

BonbonQueen Padavan

I tried to post this on Player Feedback, but it tells me I do not have enough privileges to be allowed to give feedback....question, how does one get that privilege??

At any rate, I know it says on the forum that I started farming in 2014, but the reality is BonbonQueen was up and running at the end of 2012. Moving on....

I am now up to 112 yellow cow dairies. The Catalpa tree used to be the default gift on the wheel, and I have a ton of those!!! Now for a long time the default appears to be yellow cow dairies. Really need to get something new or fix the random number generator so I don't get anymore yellow cow dairies. I think 112 of them is sufficient for any farmer! The last time I did a post on this I only had 79 of them.....

Thanks for listening. I will hope not to see any yellow cow dairies in my future.

BonbonQueen

Oh joy, I just got another yellow cow dairy! :(:wuerg:

And another one.........................-.-

Guess what! I just got another yellow cow dairy!:cry:

I got another yellow cow dairy tonight...........:sleepy:I have 117 now in inventory.o_O

6:40pm 6/6/21 - Another yellow cow dairy.....if anyone wants any, please message me in game (and I will send one over in the next gift/trade activity).

Last edited: Jun 7, 2021
    Willow, LILA-SKILAKI, Flower and 5 others like this.
  2. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I completely agree!!!!;) I have 100's of them.....and will never put them on a field b/c of having cow milk trees.:p
    I wish we could get new prizes on the wheel!!!! :music:

Willow, LILA-SKILAKI, Flower and 5 others like this.
  3. Eeme01

Eeme01 Forum Apprentice

I totally agree! I have also 112 of those and I already have send those with train away a lot. During last weekend I get at least 10 of those more while I use wheel of fortune. If it was one of the prizes I got it almost every time.

Willow, LILA-SKILAKI, Flower and 3 others like this.
  4. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I have ONLY got 81 Yellow Cow Dairies ... and 3 base Cow Dairies! :wuerg:
    Couldn't put them all out if I wanted to ... and I don't! xD

I know I have sent many on their way on the train but still they keep multiplying. :eek:

Willow, Flower, Mooboy and 1 other person like this.
  5. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I have only 146 Cow dairy I: Yellows xD. But I have 206 Shearing shed I: Yellow and 335 Donkey stable II: Orange. Those both workshops are waiting in my wheel right now. Yellow stables and workshops are useless in farm wheel as well XL-trees.

I hope I can send many of them to the train soon. And hopefully get some usefull. If someone needs orange donkey, ostrich, beaver, chameleon, peacock or beehive, just send me in game message, you'll get donation in next gift and trade event.

Willow, Flower, Mooboy and 2 others like this.
  6. Flower

Flower Advanced

I couldn't agree more:

- 141 feather-collecting stations
    - 178 cow dairy
    - 257 shearing shed

Even if we had dozens of free trains express I would get rid of all that! Such a waste of party tickets! >:(

Willow and sanddollar15 like this.
  7. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I have only 16 yellow cow dairies. But have 125 yellow sheep shearing shed.

davidb1yth007 and Willow like this.
  8. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

I got 3 yellow cow dairies in one day last week!-.-

9. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

Put them on the Train !!!
    and there are no yellows as rewards!
    P.S. I love that if you hover over the tunnel, you can see an 'x-ray' of the train when it is inside.....

Clashstrummer and imalattanhalka like this.
  10. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

That's what I do - every time! But the train often gives something else I don't need either. I have loads of oranges and reds of common animals from the train.

imalattanhalka and sanddollar15 like this.
  11. BonbonQueen

BonbonQueen Padavan

LOL, You're right on this one!.. I am playing the train today, and I am up to 120 yellow cow dairies, AND I have/had 270 yellow sheep shearing sheds!! Definitely feeding the shearing sheds to the train today.:pxD:cry::)

12. asta.neiti

asta.neiti Forum Pro

cow dairy yellow 196 xD
    donkey stable orange 375 xD

sanddollar15 and imalattanhalka like this.
  13. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

This is beginning to sound like a forum gamexDxDxD:p:pxDxDxD

I think whoever has the lowest will win some of these lovely upgrades next Gift and Trade:p:p:pxDxDxD

14. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

After PNP's last remark I don't think I will mention how many yellow workshops I might have. I will say that I rather diligently put them on the train whenever possible.

davidb1yth007 likes this.
  15. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

I DARE YOU to put SIX on! Tee Hee! Be a YELLOW WASTER!!!xD
    Edit: I DID IT! shipped six Manurey shearing sheds ! Oh, such wastefullness!xD
    EditII:I only did the six waster once, and got rid of about fifty yellow thingys..

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
  16. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

xDxDxDxD

I couldn't take the dare...2 yellows paid for my train tickets.:)

sanddollar15 and davidb1yth007 like this.
  17. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

I've been putting my cow dairies 2 at a time on the train.
    I have received some pink stables and endless orange stables in return.
    Paying 1 bb to have the train return immediately
    I like it. :)

18. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

I only have one yellow cow dairy atm. One yellow goat dairy. But I do have 3 base cow dairies. Like Cassie101, I ruthlessly send them off on the train at every chance I get.

Cassie101 likes this.