No new upgrades or stables on Pick a Stable

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Brookeham, Nov 5, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I haven't spent BBs on pick a stable in ages. Too expensive for nothing that my farms need. The ONLY thing that would make me plunk down 15 or more BBs is if there were rare stables such as MM stables; or MM stable orange or better upgrades; or rare stable orange or better upgrades for main or baha fields. I check every time and go "meh" every time and save my BBs for better things.

Brookeham, sorry to hear about your husband. Hoping that all goes well with treatment. Sometimes having a little distraction like our farm(s) is a good thing. I know it was for me when my mother was having surgeries, etc.

2. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Blessings to you Brooke! You are loved much; prayers for your husband and the neighbor.

I am one that doesn't come to chat as I used to do; my new job takes much time. But it's a job I truly love, so there is no burden there! I still try to check in to read if not contribute, because I care for all my friends here.

I regret that the game has lost its savor for me, but I just don't want to work so much for another deco, stars or more bananas (Got several boatloads that will never be used). Also, I never use the "Pick a _____" either; as there is nothing of interest to try for. Very tired of all the yellows and dairies that show up on the wheel and in wonder stables. There is just so many you can dispose of in trains! Sometimes I wonder if BP is just letting the game wind down, instead of taking the trouble to revamp issues.

So now I do relaxed farming, which fits my life much better! I get to see my friends, without the push to complete events. Still manage to finish every now and then, but it is no longer as important to me. What is important is sharing love - so hugs and blessings to everyone!:inlove:

3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Brookeham, my thoughts and prayers for you and your family and "Our Farm Friend" who has terminal cancer, I was so sad to hear from him about his illness. But we are a "family", and we share the good times and the bad. I always hope my comments let you all know I care and am always hoping and praying you will get through whatever is going on in your life! Take care all my farm friends and I hope you all have as good a day as you can!:inlove:
    I on the other hand live in Central Florida and we have a Tropical storm/hurricane Nicole, headed our way. The state is still recovering from Ian last month, so I am hoping and praying all goes well and we can keep our power!:music:

TruckFarm, Brookeham and Willow like this.
  4. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

First, I always send stuff off on the train, in the hopes of upgrading my yellows to higher colors with the hopes of pinks.

I also long for new content to be offered in the train (trees and stables...maybe even a special item) and would be willing to use BB for the instant return as so many did when we had Jumbo trees/stables, etc

I have, at times, bought from Pick a Spree if I'm trying to add something to inventory to make quests/events/stocking up easier. Something that may be difficult to obtain from Gift and Trade. However, in the search of the item I'm trying to add to my farm, I'm also adding more extras that are available for recycling.This time, though, the only thing I wanted from all the options was the orange newt. I did a few rounds in the hopes of snagging that upgrade, but it wasn't meant to be. Maybe he will come to my farm later.

My very best wishes to all who are facing difficult times right now. May you feel comforted and reassured you are cared for during these challenges.

5. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

Sending strength to anyone who is struggling with disease or other things.

I haven't bought a Pick-Anything or a Mystery-Anything in ages because anything I got would probably end up in the barn and not on the fields but I like the train because you can get rid of useless stuff. I just hope it was a bit faster so I could get rid of more useless stuff...

I'm a proud owner of 297 Yellow shearing sheds.

dumbunny and sanddollar15 like this.
  6. Sweet_Cassiopeia

Sweet_Cassiopeia Forum Overlooker

Thoughts are with all those going through troubled times. Please know we are with you.

Hugs to all.

dumbunny, sanddollar15 and Brookeham like this.
  7. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Great Master

Brookeham, my thought and prayers are with you and you family.

I too, rarely post much any more. I got tired of the way the game was going a few years ago and just play moderately any more. Lots of poor rewards for what you need to do. I have so many unopened crates and have over 4000 party spins which only give stuff I really don't need. I always seem to have 99 regular spins and it takes so long to spin the wheel over and over, so I just don't. I am missing some items but don't get them on pick a sprees so don't do them either.

Brookeham likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.