Normal Farmwheel spins

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by puppiesnponies, Apr 19, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I would like to request that the normal farmwheel spins not have a limit. We get spins from so many places that it is very easy to exceed the current limit of 99.

I had zero spins. I opened 101 crates at once. I didn't even consider it would be more than that as we can win so many other things from the crates. It gave 207. Due to the ceiling limit of 99, I just lost 108 spins. :cry:

Please allow us to keep all our spins that we can use when we want/need to. They are found in our consumables tab in inventory, as well as in the Barn "other' tab. No other item in those categories have a limit.

2. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum General

I second that - I have loads of crates unopened because I might waste spins. 99 is so easy to exceed.

3. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

Thank you PnP for sharing that! I very much agree and like your comment;)

4. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Demigod

This is a very good suggestion, I have also lost many number of spins due to opening too many crates at once. Now something else I dont understand, is sometimes, not sure when or why, I will have over 99 spins, just wish it would do that all the time.

5. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Me too ... now I tend to use up most if not all my spins to avoid losing any! :sleepy:

6. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Wow, PnP, that is a prime example of why we don't need a limit for those. I wholeheartedly agree. Thumbs up from me.