Not sure what trees I got

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by spotsbox, Jan 14, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Happy weekend, wonderful mods! I was hoping you could help me figure out what trees I got from my Baha wonder trees. I purchased 10 of the new Panay Baha wonder trees and planted them on my rainforest. I didn't get the desired tree so I bought 10 more and planted them, or at least I THOUGHT I bought and planted them. :p I left my game open but was inactive for quite a while, and when I came back my fields were ready and I would have sworn I saw the second set of 10 trees ready and waiting. However, I had to refresh my game because the flower was spinning, and when it reloaded, the trees I thought were there were no longer visible, and I can't tell what I might have gotten, or if I'm seeing things and I never even bought the 2nd round of wonder trees. Could you please look and see if I did in fact buy 2 rounds of Panay wonder trees, and if so, what I got from the second round of 10?

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello spotsbox,

I can confirm you purchases 2 lots of Baha Wonder Trees. Your second batch became: 4 x XL Bottlebrush, 1 x XXL Bottlebrush, 1 x Raffia Palm, 1 x XL Cannonball, 1 x XXL Shavingbrush, 1 x Scarlet Wisteria and 1 x XXL Jacaranda.

Can I assist you further?

3. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

No, thank you shooger, that's what I was looking to find out. :) I had such a horrible headache all morning I just couldn't be sure I did what I thought I did. :p Thank you for the help, I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.
    Have a lovely weekend too :music:

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.