Nothing to choose within Bunny Scouts

Discussion in 'Technical issues' started by Maggiesplace69, Sep 26, 2026.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Maggiesplace69

    Maggiesplace69 Forum Greenhorn

    I can't play Bunny Scouts anymore. I played stage 1 and now everything is sort of blocked. I can't choose the next stage ... I see the pointer appearing on some spots of the page, but can't select anything. I know another player has the same issue. What can be a solution?
     
  2. KittyLover

    KittyLover Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

    Hello Maggiesplace69

    This is from shooger.sweet in discussionthread:
    Once you have completed 5 expeditions, that is all there is for this run. You need to wait until the next run for more Expeditions. Also once you have spent what Cute Buttons you have earned, you need to wait for next run to earn more Cute Buttons to spend on the Path.

    Can I assist you further:
     
  3. Maggiesplace69

    Maggiesplace69 Forum Greenhorn

    Hi, thanks for answering but I didn't completed my 5 expeditions, just 1 and I'm not able to go to the next expedition, no other button is active just "scout badges" and "back". Do I understand it correctly -> I've completed only 1 expedition and I have to wait (for example ...next week or next month) before I can complete another one?
     
  4. KittyLover

    KittyLover Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

    You could choose one path and you have done all expeditions there. Now you have to wait till the event returns.

    Can I assist you anything further?
     
    dfarming and Maggiesplace69 like this.