November, 2022

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by 12ss12, Nov 11, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

2. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

[​IMG]
    is this the new area?...looks like it needs to be unlocked one area at a time.....
    definitely an owl....the shape of the face and feet.....what type? one you would find in high altitude... like on a mountainside.

3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I think one would be the Snowy Owl that lives in the Arctic regions of North America and Palearctic. They are a beautiful large white
    Owl. Thanks upa70 for the post!

upa70, 12ss12, codyj and 1 other person like this.
  4. 12ss12

So we have to unlock the area one by one. I can also see another area that remains to be unlocked. And the first area consits of two fruit trees - cherries & peach. That is first we unlock those 2 trees by unlocking that area. May be this is the Forest area - lowlands. There is still the mountain area where the cable car leads us - the highlands.

Dear Sorcerer's Apprentices!

Having lit the first candle of the Advent wreath, I turned the pages of my book of quotations by the flickering light, and my thoughts were really wandering...
    Allow me to share with you my thoughts, those that will surely concern you about the time to come...

In this cool, slimy in time, I advise you to eat as many fruits as possible ! :music:
    Even daily , because they also have a very wide selection of seasonal fruits! :)
    The weather turns into winter , it's not just the calendar that shows us, so let's prepare for it in advance! Great events

in winter tooare lined up, which are simple and easy to follow. Even if those certain mills

sometimes grind more slowly , trade really picks up at this time, since this is when we get most of the Christmas presents . The animals are bred all year round , of course this is no different with the onset of winter , at most 1-1 new species appear every now and then . Even in winter, many pets find owners , just think of the little pets! The end of the year is usually also the time for vacation, sometimes you need a little rest after the big drive during the year! In this case, it doesn't matter how;)

:in love:

weekdays or weekends, the main thing is freedom , relaxation!

Many people experience this period as a real jackpot ... however, for some people it is equal to the restlessness of the full moon !
    In any case, the point here is that if we go shopping, it is appropriate to buy a gift at the end of the year that would bring real joy to the recipient, be it an individual or even a larger community ... :)

A surprise can always come knocking... since this is the period of "waiting"...

What do you think about the coming time?

https://board-hu.farmerama.com/threads/varázslóinasok-farmos-pletykapartija.22406/page-121#post-1289503

Last edited: Nov 29, 2022
    upa70, TC-çiftçi and sanddollar15 like this.
  5. sanddollar15

Hmmm, I am not sure what all this means BUT thanks 12ss12 for all your rumors!

12ss12 likes this.
  6. 12ss12

It talks about fruits, daily and also says seasonal. So the daily quest might ask for fruits. Hint is sesonal.
    Calendar in advance might mean advent calendar
    Its says we might expect christmas gift.
    Breeding will be usual
    PET Owners - that is new pet egg
    It talks about Full Moon- so next month we might expect a event in full moon area.
    There is to shopping where we can buy something really nice.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2022
  7. sanddollar15

Lol Thank you friend for the explanation! :music: It all sounds like fun to me! ;)

12ss12 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.