Numerous Problems

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by nm561, Dec 18, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nm561

nm561 Forum Mogul

Main problem: After harvesting my event crop I went to the seeding menu and before I could choose anything it automatically planted 100 Four Leaf Clover -- which I deleted because I am still doing the event.

The game is so slow in both loading and gameplay that it is very frustrating to play.

Please put the Ep inventory list back in the order it was -- higher EP value listed first. Now it is listed last and in order to get to it you have to scroll to the back and then scroll past all those that are not plantable on that field and then past the decorations or scroll past all of your low level EP givers until you get to the ones you want.

When harvesting things manually you have to click--wait--click before it can be harvested -- this used to be fast where you could double click and it was done.

The Market is not working properly:
    It doesn't switch easily from mainland to tropical
    When trying to buy items I have had to click on them numerous times before the sale goes through -- It just gets clicked on and then sits there like nothing was done
    Having to refresh numerous times during gameplay.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
    farmlily3 likes this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello nm561,

The Game Team are aware of the slow game play and many features are lagging. Which platform are you using to play?
    For your inventory, have you checked which type of search display you have chosen when searching your inventory:

2020-12-19_09h44_05.png

Can I assist you further?

3. nm561

nm561 Forum Mogul

I am using EP amount and I also tried EP output.

I also would like to add that when you click on the harvester it opens with the "seeder" menu. Since you have to harvest your crops before you can re-seed I would also like that to be put back to the original way where it opened on the "harvester" menu. Its just more clicking than we need.

Thank you

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.

I will pass this onto the Game Team. You can also leave your findings in the Feedback thread.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.