Oceanic Stable Stories

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by *WisdomTree*, Aug 17, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

[​IMG]

May be everyone is in the market buying or selling. :p

This policy appelas me. Very tempting indeed. :inlove: Should I adopt it ? xD

I long wanted to ask you, how do you have the energy to play in 3 farms. Great stamina you have got. :)

2. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

Hmm, my favoritexDxDxD

12ss12 likes this.
  3. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

i have at last completed this event phew ;)

I did win a Parakeet :D:D:D

My strawberries and Gooseberries are back to over 200K each but i am still Growing them, but Gooseberries price have fallen a bit as i have milled fair amount of Scorpion Feeds, so hoping Scorpion Feed will Pick up in the Markets

Also Stocking on more Scorpions when i can :p

12ss12 likes this.
  4. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

12ss12 - I play 7 farms in total, plus I have 5 more that are fallow (I only open them when we have those gifty days like we had a week or so ago to send gifts around). I have 3 that I harvest least twice a day. The other 4 are "baby" farms that I generally harvest every evening - so once a day. I started with sewinglady, then BFG wouldn't give me access to the forum, so I started this farm. PM23 grew up from a baby farm to a teenager farm back during the BFG mess when I thought I was going to have to just abandon sewinglady's farm.

Some days I don't have time to do all the farms. So the priority is always sewinglady's and this farm...I have a timer on my phone - it's nice for crop harvesting reminders as well as laundry and cooking (real life chores - you know they never end).

Now as for Imalattanhalka, I can verify that he lives and breathes for the market. And my farms on market #9 are very appreciative of that (wink wink). Unless he's spent those CC's, my farms alone have made him a very wealthy farmer.

Mooboy! 200K each in the barn? I could only wish.

Hope everyone got the CR up and running. This really was an easy breezy event...which was nice for a change.

12ss12 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.