Octo-tastic Daycare

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by ctindaldavies, Jul 6, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asta.neiti

asta.neiti Forum Pro

Where I can get snorkel?? I dont understand.......

2. Juniorama

Juniorama Someday Author

I hope you made out okay during Elsa! We are in the Tampa Bay area and all was well. Go Bolts!!

spotsbox, Willow and sanddollar15 like this.
  3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Hi so happy to hear you made it ok, so did we! Take care and keep safe!
    Good luck to all doing this event!;)

4. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Glad you're safe, sanddollar15! :)

If you haven't started the event yet, you should see this in the event layer:

[​IMG]

Select the one on the left that says "Enjoy a trip to the beach by choosing: Kelp (07:00)" and you'll be booked snorkels, which you can then use to make kelp in the mill.

If you've already started with the coconut pudding option, then you first need to complete level 6 to get the 9999 snorkels as a reward.

5. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Hi asta.neiti! You will get the snorkels automatically, it just depends on which part of the event you choose to do first. If you want to grow the kelp first, which requires goggles and snorkels to mill, you open the event layer by clicking on the octopus on either the rainforest or crystal falls. Then choose the option that says you want to grow kelp, and 9,999 snorkels will automatically be booked to you and you can start milling kelp seeds in the mill. Likewise, if you choose to do the breeding portion of the event first, you would click on the coconut pudding side, and you will automatically get 9,999 machetes, and the coco de mer will come from breeding. Does this make sense?
    "Smile, because a smile is a window from which you can see if your heart is at home :)"
    I absolutely love this! It's a beautiful quote to share with us, thank you!

sanddollar and Juniorama, glad you both came thru Elsa well! :D

edit: Great illustration, zerodegrees! You posted while I was still typing, lol. Much easier, for me anyway :p, to understand pictures when having difficulty grasping a concept. (To be honest, I had to reread the FAQs at first, as I was also confused by where the snorkels came from :oops:xD )

6. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

You weren't alone Spots! xD

7. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Yay, confirmation -

Happy Discount Day
    Starts: Sunday, 11th of July at 10:00 CEST (UTC+2)

Ends: Sunday, 11th of July at 22:00 CEST (UTC+2)

sanddollar15, spotsbox and Mooboy like this.
  8. illy1996

Yippee! :inlove:
    Now I have to get my coordination sorted out. :)

Happy Workshop Day over the weekend ! One field is all I'm doing this time, too much going on elsewhere - plus I will activate one of my dusty revenue buffs to get 100% extra products. :p

Add to that, three farms doing the same thing all in one day (in my case, 10 hours) - breeding while the Happy Discount lasts to get all those Coco de Mers, then remember to mill them all overnight! o_O
    Plus remember to do long crops in the Meadow to make sure I get enough drops - I hope! :eek:
    And if that isn't enough to do, grow event crops till I drop(s)! :wuerg:
    Anything else happening this weekend? :D

Sue46, spotsbox and Mooboy like this.
  9. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

And Baby Boom at same time :inlove:
    Starts: Friday, 9th of July at 18:00 CEST (UTC+2)
    Ends: Sunday, 11th of July at 22:00 CEST (UTC+2)

10. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

I finished the event, placed the piccolo box, and I'm looking forward to what will come out. It's obvious that I want it but it never comes out.:p

sanddollar15, spotsbox and mika-1986 like this.
  11. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

piccolo box = leaf dance, disappointment again

Sue46 and ctindaldavies like this.
  12. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

I got a leaf dance too. This is my first one, so I'm ok with it.....sort of.....long live the sweet anticipation of the elusive BB tree!

I was very fortunate though to win the Hamster Flytrap in the Best Friends Forever FSQ.

13. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

"Smile, because a smile is a window from which you can see if your heart is at home"

Best I can do...

[​IMG]

But really...

[​IMG]

:p

14. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

xD Having one of those days myself. Thanks for the laugh. :)

15. teeceebeemee

teeceebeemee Advanced

Two Eight hours till discount day and baby boom!:inlove:
    Are you ready, one and all !?:D

Last edited: Jul 11, 2021
  16. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

yep, my 2 picolos (this and last event) both gave leaf dance.

Its a 6 hour Happy Discount Day for me as it starts equivalent to 4pm my time. I am determined to go to bed and sleep at 10pm xD. I mean it this time xD

17. illy1996

Piccolo Box - Eternal Treasure Hunt. :) (Well, 10BBs is 10BBs!). :p

Decided to use a +200% Overall Harvest buff with a Pinkie so that gives me +200% on everything for nearly two farming days. With my +1 Workshop buff, I am getting at least four Products from each of my (one field of) Workshops. :music:

On the penultimate harvest for this event. The other one is still not looking good though but that's the way the cookie crumbles these days. :D
    Good luck all and have fun breeding. :inlove:

Edit: Finally managed to get the last Flopsy to finish that FSQ! Another one with a tick! :inlove:

Last edited: Jul 11, 2021
  18. happycallie

happycallie Forum Great Master

I got a nice surprise this morning when I opened my Piccolo box. It was a Magic Tree witch I am so thankful for.
    It would nice to see many others get that blessing also
    The Best to everyone that will open the a Piccolo Box.
    happycallie

19. racheliz

racheliz Forum Inhabitant

My Piccolo Box became a Magic Hat - 4BB x 40. I rarely get anything desirable so this was a pleasant surprise.

20. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I need 9 coco de mer so that I can mill my last 10 products in 27 minutes. Else it will take several hours to mill one by one. Can some of you send me them ?

Thank you dear friends, :inlove: I got all the drops. :)

Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
    imalattanhalka likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.