Octo-tastic Daycare

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by ctindaldavies, Jul 6, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Finished and managed my list of things to do except I forgot to load my Loveshack while PF was discounted! :cry:

Good luck to all still going for it. ;)

2. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I know...I said "nope" to this one. I lied.

So sewinglady's farm has one, maybe two harvests to get the cloud row. Started with the breeding part first, then did the crops. Pulled up everything on the Crystal Falls - but because that farm has premium farmer, I saved the layout first and can put it back when I'm finished growing the event crop.

This farm and PM23's just did to the half-way point - 29 puddings. All done during the discount day yesterday. Easy peasy, no muss, no fuss. Moved on. Happy to get a few nice rewards.

hatzeva, Brookeham and sanddollar15 like this.
  3. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

Thanks dumbunny! I'm struggling to get the kelp needed and refused to pull up my stable and tree-filled Crystal Falls but you came up with the answer: Farm restore!

Gosh, I had forgotten about that function. Went and replaced a layout I had saved 8th September 2018 (sharks must have been new cos' there where plenty of them) with todays layout. Put out fields and hoping I can manage the amount of crops needed before event ends. Thanks again dumbunny :inlove:

dumbunny and sanddollar15 like this.
  4. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Today I learned the nut of the coco de mer is sometimes referred to as "butt nut" due to its shape. o_O

Wikipedia: "The nut of the coco de mer is very large (the largest seed in the plant kingdom) and is oddly shaped, being the shape and size of a woman's disembodied buttocks on one side, and a woman's belly and thighs on the other side."

So my main farm has 1700 extra butt nuts sitting in the barn (pun intended). xD:p

Side farms also completed the event because it was so easy, and one managed to build a pink solar power plant while it was at it. :music: Perfect gift for zerodegrees :inlove: whose name was inspired by climate change. :wuerg:

Oh, and I didn't bother loading up the breeding pen while the discount was still active since it looks like we'll be breeding the brand new scorpion for the next breeding event.

5. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Guess, what happenned ? Eventhough I milled the mill products yesterday, I forgot to deposit it them in the event window and finish the event. Just now woke up to the fact and finished the event. I must be getting crazy these days. :p

Mooboy, sanddollar15 and dumbunny like this.
  6. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

It's not so much "crazy", 12ss12, it's more like our memories are on overload - I can't remember everything. Lists. I make a lot of lists.

And, last night, I went to bed and left this farm's mainland fields in...wait for it...hay.

12ss12, Mooboy and sanddollar15 like this.
  7. 12ss12

Thanks dumbunny. Now I feel somewhat at ease. Someone is sailing with me. Last season I forgot to use the 24 tokens for +1 crop harvest. I was planning to use it to harvest the event crops and save few harvests. But it all went waste. If we use 2 tokens at the same time will they take effect simultaneously or one after another ?

8. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

If 2 tokens are used at the same time, they will take effect simultaneously.

General rule of thumb when 2 or more of the same buff are activated at the same time:
    • any buff which does not require a slot will stack (i.e., take effect simultaneously)
    • any buff which requires a slot will extend the duration (i.e., take effect one after another)

puppiesnponies and 12ss12 like this.
  9. 12ss12

Thank you zerrodegrees. :)

zerodegrees likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.