October, 2022 Rumours

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by 12ss12, Sep 29, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Hi, I was just scrolling through my barn MM inventory and found Zombie Sheep has got a new makeover - new picture. I visited the Jack Shop there too, the Zombie Sheep Stall's picture has been changed. We have got a new picture for zombie Sheep. Does that symbolise anything ?

In a wonderfully bizarre event, Lenny Lepus follows in the footsteps of Dr. Frankenstein, bringing tons of fun, madness and rewards! Will Lenny create enough monsters for Halloween?
    [​IMG]
    source

Last edited: Oct 8, 2022
    joanc123, upa70, AniE and 4 others like this.
  2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

We like Madness, fun and rewardsxD thanks 12ss12 for the rumors!:music:

joanc123, 12ss12 and Bisquitte like this.
  3. 12ss12

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    eyeball

[​IMG]
    shimmerberry

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Night Trumpet Tree
    source

workshop/pen, Crop and a Tree...
    My guess is that that eyeball might be a product of Zombie Sheep (based on the graphic change of zombie).:music:

Last edited: Oct 9, 2022
    joanc123, AniE, 456farmer123 and 5 others like this.
  4. sanddollar15

Yup we all need a barn full of eyeballs!xDxDxD Thanks 12ss12 ! Waiting for the content up-dates!:music:

5. 12ss12

6. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

Sale noted. :D

joanc123, 12ss12 and 456farmer123 like this.
  7. AniE

AniE Board Analyst

I'm waiting for a baby boom, hopefully this week.

joanc123, 12ss12 and 456farmer123 like this.
  8. 12ss12

Brookeham, joanc123, AniE and 3 others like this.
  9. BlackCaviar

Looks like it will take more space though.

joanc123 likes this.
  10. 12ss12

Today the ball invited me to a picture gallery.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Oh dear, fruit is healthy and gardening is sport or what is the ball trying to tell me?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

In addition, a healthy soup for strong arms that you can use again and again.

Do you want to take part?
    https://board-de.farmerama.com/thre...-spekulieren-iii.109198/page-186#post-5309546

Halloween calendar
    In the calendar rewards ... a bonus box and a box of neon pens
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    source
    = == = == = = == =
    Have fun with fluffy and scary animals in the breeding event.
    Great rewards await you, such as the Wendigo's Lair, improvements to the Guinea Fowl and Quokka Farm!
    [​IMG]
    source

upa70, joanc123 and sanddollar15 like this.
  11. sanddollar15

Thanks 12ss12. Looks like maybe Ingrid is coming back to throw some axes:music: and breeding event looks interesting indeed and nice prizes!

12ss12 and joanc123 like this.
  12. 12ss12

13. sanddollar15

Lol 12ss12, thanks for new rumor looks like "zombie sheep" has found a girlfriend!:music:

joanc123, AniE, upa70 and 1 other person like this.
  14. 12ss12

New Girl friend ! Ha haaaa ! xDxDxD I think that girl friend might be Albino zombie. You can see a yellow upgrade of the zombie sheep lying besides the basket with the face of the girl friend zombie. Also there are white wings in the basket. Which animal does it denote ? There is also a spider with a propeller in the basket. We have a new category of breeding animals - Moonlight animals- breeding badge for Moonlight animals you can see in the basket.

We might get a workshop for zombie. May be that's what the hair suggest.

Here are the Breeding Event details.

Enjoy fluffy and spooky animals in this latest installment!
    Great rewards like the Wendigo Den and upgrades for the Guinea Fowl Pen and Quokka Pen are waiting for you!

Visit the kennel and breed animals from the categories: birds, mammals and full moon.

For each animal breed you will receive a corresponding badge.

Deposit animals from the three categories repeatedly and win great prizes for each one!
    Sometimes you are allowed to deposit badges - do you have enough of each category?

https://board-de.farmerama.com/threads/gerüchteküche-zum-plaudern-und-spekulieren-iii.109198/page-186#post-5310771
    https://board-de.farmerama.com/threads/gerüchteküche-zum-plaudern-und-spekulieren-iii.109198/page-186#post-5310801

Last edited: Oct 15, 2022
    Brookeham, joanc123, upa70 and 3 others like this.
  15. Sweet_Cassiopeia

Sweet_Cassiopeia Forum Overlooker

My breeding shed is full from the half price breeding. Some bird, some mammal and some other categories as I didn't know what would be needed. Working on producing zombie sheep but it goes slowly. Feed for them is costly in resources.

Thanks for the rumor updates 12ss12!

:inlove:

BlackCaviar, AniE, upa70 and 2 others like this.
  16. 12ss12

1. In the afternoon, I took a bath in Bari , looked at my reference book, but only a recipe for a Biri-Bari stew flashed in front of me...
    it was strange, because the recipe said to use my little sheep in a completely new way, with hair and skin, even though I wanted to try my brand new lamb tenderloin.

2. So I had to find another recipe for our new tenant, he likes to try the latest things.

3. The rotten egg will also explode soon, it will involve almost everyone... experience hunters will also be able to prepare.

https://board-hu.farmerama.com/thre...mos-pletykapartija.22406/page-92#post-1282731

Understood ? xDxDxD

17. sanddollar15

:wuerg::wuerg::wuerg::wuerg::p:music:

BlackCaviar, joanc123 and 12ss12 like this.
  18. codyj

codyj Active Author

doc marigold's pick a tree spree has several of the full moon trees this time for those who do not have them!:D:D:D
    codyj#44475068

BlackCaviar, 12ss12 and sanddollar15 like this.
  19. 12ss12

May be these pictures would help to understand the above puzzle.

[​IMG]

Guinea fowl and quokka improvements - Might be rewarded in the Breeding Event.
    [​IMG]

The PET/EGG

[​IMG]

A new pet egg has appeared in your inventory it must be a full moon! Keep it warm until it hatches to reward you with a great EP bonus!
    Welcome a royal mummy to your farm and claim majestic bonuses!

Now you have a chance to UP your pet to get better bonuses.
    Grab the HATSCHAFSUTSGRUFT UP and HATSCHAFSUT grants you great stuff
    https://board-de.farmerama.com/thre...-spekulieren-iii.109198/page-188#post-5311958
    https://board-de.farmerama.com/thre...-spekulieren-iii.109198/page-188#post-5311989
    source

By the way that Caps LETTER is the name of the PET. ;)

20. BlackCaviar

Clear as mud. o_Oo_Oo_O

xDxDxD

sanddollar15, joanc123 and 12ss12 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.