Offer wall and Cash for action

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Megan, Jun 26, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Megan

Megan Forum Apprentice

Hi,
    I get a tip displayed to go to the movies to earn country coins, super-grow and Barnyard Bills. Whenever I visit it doesn't have movies but has the message "try the offerwall" instead.
    What and where is the "offerwall"?
    I thought it might be another building in the city so I clicked on the Bank. It has a button called "Cash for action". It promised to reward Barnyard Bills for completing surveys. I did several surveys. I know they worked because I am getting many emails from the companies ever since. There was a message saying it would take a period of time before the barnyard bills were credited to my account. The message has changed to "this function is currently inactive" I never got credited with any Barnyard Bills. I will keep checking for when it becomes active again.
    Do you recommend this as a good way to earn Barnyard Bills in the game?
    I know we can also buy Barnyard Bill packages at the bank and in sales. We can also get them as we play through new levels, some quests, trees and events. Are there other ways to get Barnyard Bills? Thank you for considering my question.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Megan,

The movies in the Cinema depend on what sponsors are available in your geolocation. You can keep trying to see if any become available in the future.
    I am sorry that you did not receive the BBs from doing the Cash for Action. You will need to contact the Company's Support team that you did the Survey with to follow up with the issue.

BBs are available through the means that you have listed. You can also win some in certain reward Crates.

Can I assist you further?

3. Megan

Megan Forum Apprentice

Thank you Shooger that is really helpful. I am excited that there is a chance the Cinema might become available in future.
    When the cash for action button is active again I will find the company's support team contact details and follow up. I appreciate your advice. No further assistance is required thank you.

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.
    Good luck with your follow up :)

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.