On / Off switch on Harvester

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by igotfrogs, Jan 15, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. igotfrogs

igotfrogs Forum Overlooker

I would love to see a on/off switch on the harvester .... so much time is wasted with long crops / that thing called SLEEP and the auto start function .... i would love for it to have a on / off switch !

penguilnz and spotsbox like this.
  2. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

I have a feeling this would rob BP of a lot of money. Whilst from my perspective as a player this is a great idea, from their perspective it is not.

Theoretically, players could turn the harvester on for one minute to harvest their crops and then turn it off again once the harvest was complete maybe two minutes later, if that. Imagine how far even a 1 hour coupon could go - not to mention 36 or 48 hour harvester prizes. By being able to use the harvester so sparingly, no one would need to buy the harvester subscription. If no one bought a harvester subscription, no one would be spending that RL money on the subscription or on the BBs needed to buy a subscription during the sale. That's a big loss of income, especially considering the price of a subscription.

penguilnz likes this.
  3. igotfrogs

igotfrogs Forum Overlooker

This is true ..... they could put a 8 hour cool down timer between being able to turn it off and on though .... that would stop the on and off for a couple of minutes lol ...just a thought .....

penguilnz and spotsbox like this.