Open discussion about older quests

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by woody, Sep 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. woody

woody Commander of the Forum

I would like to see more ability to talk about some of the older quests. In particular, many of the farmer society quests. Many, such as the breeding ones are straightforward and somewhat "reasonable". That is, the higher level breeding quests require a LOT more effort for only a slightly greater benefit, but they are fairly consistent. You breed enough animals and eventually you can get every level. (with bonus aids from the farm wheel, magic glade tree, etc)

The timed production quests, similarly, are things anyone can do in enough time.

The Magical trek is a bit different, particularly since you cannot "skip around" and complete portions. All of the items have to be either bought or won. Many are not available to win any longer. I have some of the items I need for the lower levels, (chestnuts, for example), but not many in the higher levels.. and since many of the required stables have been taken out, basically can ONLY buy the items in the market at very high prices. One glowworm, for example, costs well over 1000k now. Buying all of the product required just to get one star and a few other items is exorbitant considering other quests. This quest is not equal for everyone. Players who have been here for a long time have had the chance to obtain these stables. The rest of us just have to pay whatever these folks ask if we want to get anywhere in the trek. I don't see it being worthwhile for me until I have nothing else left to do.... but by that time, I will probably not even bother. If the rewards seem dismal now, the rewards REALLY won't matter then!

Having a quest like that, one which most people have no real chance to finish (though they might think they do) doesn't interest and excite, it just frustrates.

2. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Ιf you want a thread where we can talk about older quests why don't open one in the section Game Related Chit-Chat or in the Strategy section?

I like the idea of discussing about quests