Open Garage Day

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by *WisdomTree*, Aug 24, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lottidah

lottidah Forum Great Master

I'm going to do what I can but I'm going on holiday for a week or two and don't think I can get on. Sure wish we could play on apple

imalattanhalka, habalala and Mooboy like this.
  2. tamikins

tamikins Forum Greenhorn

My placement is similar to yours. I have 28-2X2's, 4-1X2's and 8-1X1's. I plan to go as far as the piccolo boxes for each plant, next aim for the ones in the shop, then go for the giver rewards for each plant (if I even get that far).

3. saturnia22

saturnia22 Forum Great Master

While I`m running like molasses here, I just decided to open up the screen and play this for a bit and I cannot plant anything, all the slots are greyed out. How does a person plant those 10 crops...is this a mistake..

imalattanhalka likes this.
  4. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Just a thought, Saturnia. The seeds are not in the normal place they are just above the planting square. If you can see them, then maybe you haven't put your plots out. Other than that, I can't think of anything else that might be happening. :eek:

imalattanhalka and sanddollar15 like this.
  5. saturnia22

saturnia22 Forum Great Master

Yeah I thought that too, so I placed some 4x4's out, the drop down for plants or crops is completely greyed out. I've clicked all over the page to no success...weird. I can see 10 plants but clicking on it does nothing, The only buttons working are the ones to donate the crops. I went into the technical section and looked around nobody else has this. I've dumped all the cache and still nothing. I guess I sit this one out

6. illy1996

One last thing (please don't throw things at the computer) - have you tried using the alternative to Unity (can't remember what it's called now - too early, only had half a cuppa so far!). It might work but ... :oops:

7. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

saturina - which plant are you trying to plant first? The Gear plants are the only one you can start with as you have to grow them first and redeem some in the event shop to get the Wrench bamboos. I think the wrench bamboos are greyed out until you get some from the shop. You can always post in Tech to ask mods to look at your account;) I think there is still time to get some prizes. Good luck!

8. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I have got 2 piccolo boxes. And slowly building the star coins for the rest 2. But buying star coins of 5 for 125 is cumbersome. How are you all faring ?

9. illy1996

One-Two: Only enough for 60 Star Coins so far. Will wait and see how many I can get before I buy them or spend them. :p

I didn't get the last two EP prizes either - figured I would prefer to pick my own prizes than get two more EP/TEP items cluttering up the barn! :D

10. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

I'm with you guys - didn't get the last 2 EP prizes, but did get the 2 piccolo boxes from the event. Just bought 1 box with star coins and working on the second. I think grass grows faster than these event crops. ;)

11. 12ss12

I too did not go for the EP Givers, friends. I too have 65 star coins.

mindy, you have me laughing. xDxDxD

12. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Somehow, I switched to the 8 hour crop before I had enough of the 6 hour crop, so now I'm desperately growing that one to get the second piccolo box. Don't care about those givers...I have a plethora of unused givers, why do I need 2 more?

13. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

I guess I can only have 3 piccolo boxes :eek: A relaxed event 8)
    Soon we will have the passiflora plant with the Baha update. Oh no worries for events from now on xD ;) :music:

14. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I have gotten 3 piccolo boxes so far 2 from event and 1 from coin shop. I am working on getting the 4th and final box:oops:
    after I get all 4 I will put them out and see what wonderous gifts show up!xDxD I have not gone for the 2 givers either, I felt
    that was a lot of extra crops I did not have time to grow on this field!;)

imalattanhalka and ç.çiftçi like this.
  15. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Phew I got 4 Piccolo Boxes.....I just grow gear plants to see how many Star Coins during remainder of this Event

I grow 200 Wrench Bamboo too many :p

Let see what these 4 Piccolo Boxes will get us......:p;)

I used 1340 Wrench Bamboo and 800+ 400 (1200) Gear Plants to get ALL 4 Piccolo Boxes ;)

Last edited: Aug 30, 2021
  16. sanddollar15

Congrats Mooboy, I also have just gotten my 4th piccolo box.xD I have just put 2 out and am waiting to see what I get! Good luck, I hope you get something good!;) I am soooo done with this event I did also get 1 firey crate!:music:

17. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

4 boxes just put out - oh the excitement to see what they will be. Good luck everyone.

18. illy1996

I will just manage the third Piccolo (first two netted Fairy Hot Spring - -.- - and Ingrid's Student - not bad, 180 PF will always come in handy!). I should also be able to get a Fiery Crate - if I don't mess up! :oops:

19. sanddollar15

Piccolo boxes turned into: Pogo show3 farm coins 40x and Leaf Dance not sure what that does! lol Fairy Hot Springs 1 green water 15x
    and a Flower Bouquet 1 one hour coupon 30times So I did not get a BB tree or Magic hat but I can use everything I did get!:inlove:
    Good luck everyone!;)

20. 12ss12

I got 3 puccolo boxes. 1st one became hamster flytrap, 2nd one - flower bouquet :inlove: and the last one floral tunes which gives 5 charges of CCs (but later on might be a good EP giver 1x1). IT was the flower bouquet which made my day. 30 x1 hrs coupon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.