Orange stickers can't be placed

Discussion in 'Technical issues' started by Butsmuts, Oct 10, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butsmuts

Butsmuts Forum Apprentice

For the past two days I can't seem to place orange stickers. Every time I try, I'll get the loading flower and nothing happens. It does not matter iff I log in in Dutch or Englisch. More people with te same problem? ( yes I tried al the normal tips and tricks)

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Butsmuts,

Do you have enough glue to stick the stickers? If you need your account checked, please post your user ID#.

Can I assist you further?

3. Butsmuts

20 glue to put up 4 stickers should be sufficient I reckon ;)

I have 4 stickers crafted, so they are all ready to go up in the album.

4. farmingfreebird

farmingfreebird Exceptional Talent

Hi Butsmuts, without your game ID, they can't check for you. :)

5. Butsmuts

I removed client, just to be save removed all cookies again. Run Ccleaner, and restarted te PC then run the anti virus program. Did that all yesterday. But it is a new day, so we may be in luck. Downloading the game as we speak. Keep fingers crossed please

Took me a further 2 attempts( and lunch) but they are up. thank you for yout patients

Last edited by moderator: Oct 10, 2024
  6. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

I'm glad all has been sorted out for you. On behalf of all who assisted, you are welcome :)

Problem solved. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.