parrots

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by starxx71, Oct 9, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starxx71

starxx71 Active Author

Ok am lost lol how do I get parrot feathers I have found in the workshop you can make a feather station BUT need a feather collector (hand) lol how do I get that without having to buy it??

2. Aluntino

Aluntino Board Analyst

starxx,

You must get it as a tool drop. Check your barn and see if you have one. If not, you'll have to wait till you get one as a drop or from a toolbox (a very rare item to get from a toolbox), either bought from store or won. You may have some quests in Farmers' Society that give toolboxes as a reward. You cannot buy one anywhere even if you wanted to.

3. starxx71

starxx71 Active Author

Oh right Thank you I def not got one I have all the other tools just need that hand lol.
    I take it no other way to get the feathers then :( x

4. Sweet_Cassiopeia

Sweet_Cassiopeia Forum Overlooker

I don't know if parrot feather trees will be given in any of the future secret/mystery/wonder seedling prizes but you could look for a trade or gift in the next Gift and Trade event. That may be awhile though.

Once you have parrots open on Baha, you CAN purchase parrot feathers in the market.

5. starxx71

starxx71 Active Author

Oh ok I will go look in the market no doubt they be to expensive for me lol
    Thank you for your help x x

6. julie1013

julie1013 Commander of the Forum

Good luck, starxx71, as I have received only 1 feather collector.

7. Aluntino

Aluntino Board Analyst

Not so expensive, starxx. In my mkt, they can be gotten for less than 300 CCs each, even very near to 200. You can plant, let's say, a field of oats, get at least 200 oats -after only 45 min or less- that you'd be able to sell in my mkt very easily for 4/5K CCs -probably, you'll find a similar price range in yours-, enough to buy around 20 parrot feathers and get you started.

8. Sweet_Cassiopeia

Sweet_Cassiopeia Forum Overlooker

starxx, I just received a Parrot Feather tree as one of my mystery/secret/wonder seedlings from the current event. If you are working on the event, there is hope that you might get one.

9. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

I have one parrot feather tree and is so usefull as I don't need to have a parrot feather pen in my island

10. SuzeeRabbit

SuzeeRabbit Old Hand

Do you want the parrot feathers for an FSQ?
    Unless you really feel you need them don't sweat it for not. It is cheap to buy parrot feathers these days. A parrot feather tree would be preferable to a pen if you can get one in trade. If you want you can try a refinement, I forget which one, roses?, to increase your chance of getting a "hand" as a drop.
    Parrot feathers aren't usually in high demand. I would do as others have suggested and just buy them. Try to put about 25? in reserve just in case we need some for an event in the future.

TERRIE likes this.
  11. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Something to keep in mind is that parrot breeding will come some time. So if you can get a parrot feather tree, I am sure it will come to good use. I save all the feathers my trees produce :)

TERRIE likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.