penguilnz

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by penguilnz, Jan 5, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. penguilnz

penguilnz Forum Veteran

Hello to the lovely members of the forum, especially the moderators.;)
    I am penguilnz (you can call me penguin), started farming in farmerama on 2 October 2014.:) I am currently trying to reach level 60 so that I can unlock comfort fields. (My baha needs it:p)

To the members of the forum,
    penguin

2. SillyGuy

SillyGuy Forum Veteran

Hello penguilnz and welcome to the forum. Nice to meet you! :)

IVANCICA30 and penguilnz like this.
  3. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Welcome penguin! I think you reached to level 57 very fast!
    Ι am Arielh or Ariel (you can call me as you like):)

4. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Welcome penguin! I hope you enjoy the forum and happy farming.

IVANCICA30, dgirl_200 and penguilnz like this.
  5. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

Hello and welcome to the forum. Happy farming! :)

IVANCICA30, dgirl_200 and penguilnz like this.
  6. DarlingDaizy1

DarlingDaizy1 Active Author

Hi Penguin! It's great to meet you! I know you will enjoy it here; this forum is loaded with the best people to play with. :)

IVANCICA30, bygo_cris and penguilnz like this.
  7. penguilnz

penguilnz Forum Veteran

Not very fast...

Yes, it's wonderful except that the calendar is not updated...

Thanks to SillyGuy, Arielh, puppiesnponies, bygo_cris and DarlingDaizy1 (Blazie) for welcoming me.;)

Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
  8. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

Welcome Penguilnz!! Nice to meet you :) hope you are enjoying yourself here.
    Remember it's not about how fast you get there, it's about the fun you had along the way ;) :D

9. wolfeyesone

wolfeyesone Forum Veteran

Hi Penguilnz

Welcome & Nice to meet you. :) Happy Farming & good luck with your farms !

Hey are you following me xD hee hee hee

10. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello dear penguin :p and welcome to the Forum. I hope you will enjoy it as well as the game a lot!

You seem very lovely and your thread title doesn't seem to fit you, so I'll take the liberty to change it. :oops:
    Happy Farming!
    teddy.bear

11. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

The fun, and sometime shock(farm wheel with expectation and disappointment) and upset(low drops and other things). But I think this all make the game not boring and how you said, fun :):)

12. penguilnz

penguilnz Forum Veteran

I agree with you, sometimes its fun getting good things like pj and breeding animals. Sometimes you get disappointed because you did not get the things you want, like the time when I wanted the kangaroo shed but got 1925 CC.

Hello wolfeyesone and happy farmerama day, I did not follow you. What makes you think that I am following you?

Hello JJenks, you are right, it's about the fun but I'll still focus on gaining more ep so that I can unlock more trees, stables, crops, etc.

Hello teddy.
    Thanks for changing my thread title to an appropriate one because I did not know what to write for the title.

edit:
    quite true

Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
  13. wolfeyesone

wolfeyesone Forum Veteran

Because we seem to end up posting to the same threads at about the same times,that is all I ment.
    it was a joke.

14. penguilnz

penguilnz Forum Veteran

Thanks for all of your welcoming messages. I have finally reached level 60, which means that I have unlocked those precious comfort fields and it's time to speed up in baha.:D

Wolfeyesone, can you give more jokes?o_O Please?:wuerg: So that we can make everyone happy.xD

d5aisy, IVANCICA30 and Arielh like this.
  15. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Hi penguilnz :) since you are so fond of penguins, do you by any chance know pingu?

[​IMG]

16. penguilnz

penguilnz Forum Veteran

I don't know what pingu is, can you tell me?

IVANCICA30 likes this.
  17. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

You just met him :D he is a very funny penguin in an animation series I watched as a kid :)

Here is with his little sister and with a friend :D

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I hope you will be friends :D

18. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) Hi, penguin! Welcome!! (Although you've been here a while!;)) I've enjoyed your posts - and your farm pictures, too!!
    Can you tell us a little about yourself? What country your from? etc.?
    Looking forward to knowing you better on the forum - glad you like to 'Chat'!:)

19. penguilnz

penguilnz Forum Veteran

Farmlily, I'm from a country in Southeast Asia. (Have to make it a secret now)
    What do you want to know?

PS. Farm pictures?
    Do you mean this?
    [​IMG]

d5aisy, bygo_cris and IVANCICA30 like this.
  20. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) Nothing secret, of course, penguin.o_O Just maybe things you like, or like to do, or what you enjoy on farmerama, do you like/have pets, hobbies, etc. You know - non-identifying, but also very you.:)

Yes, like that picture. Is that a new post?