People are not neighbors

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by LadyViki, Dec 28, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyViki

LadyViki Someday Author

Hi i have a big problem and you guys should do something about it.It happened more then once to me people that give gifts which they are not neighbors and on top of that i do not know how they do it. This person that is not my neighbor ~edit~ and this person is not in my list of friends which means we were never neighbors. >:(

Last edited by moderator: Dec 28, 2020
  2. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

If you send a in-game-message to that person or you get a message from that person, he/she ends up in your friend list.

3. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello LadyViki :)

In order to send gifts to a farm, a player must first send an IGM and while in the Post Office, they click 'Add as Friend'. You can receive gifts from players because they may have added you to their buddy list. For them to appear in your buddy list, you would have needed to add them yourself. They are not automatically added.

If you have further questions, please open a thread in General Issues.

Closing thread as this is not a Player Suggestion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.