People are not neighbors

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by LadyViki, Jun 18, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyViki

LadyViki Someday Author

I want to organize who is with me to have a "block Person" in our game? Because there is people uninvited that comes sending us gifts which they are not our friends and neighbors. I have this issue for a very long time and there is no excuses not to make a "Block Person", they might not understand english but they also pretend not to understand english. This happened a few days ago I asked this person not to send me gifts because this person is not in my list of friends and this person is also not in my list of neighbors and guess what this person does ? He/she sends me a special message with a smile and i did not respond to this person then this person sends me twice gifts from the decoration tab which i do not want, I had to write to the company on their end to block this person. I repeat there is no reason and excuses not to have a "block person" in our game which we need for our reasons !

2. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

We do have a block person feature. Really, you're going completely over the top about people generously sending you a gift.

If you don't want the items they send you just put them out on your field and delete immediately, this will permanently delete them from your inventory.

A bit of gratitude wouldn't go astray either. This is a communal game and if you don't want to engage in the community component then perhaps it is not the game for you.

upa70 and Lilaclady like this.
  3. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

There is one feature in game, where worthless gifts may cause trouble. You can receive up to 20 gifts per day.
    Wish I would get that many gift-drops now :p

4. squigglegiggle

I'm aware, I've played this game for 10 years. I'm grateful when people send me things to try to help me. If I don't want to keep them I sell them at G&T or pop them out on my field and delete immediately. It's really not that much trouble.

Ingratitude is a repulsive trait and it boggles my mind that we're asking for a block feature so we can stop people from giving us a helping hand in a communal game.

5. LadyViki

LadyViki Someday Author

no we do not have a block feature message in the post office go check there is nothing we can do besides writing to the company and i already tried in the past and there is nothing we can do. We need a block person in our game period and in other games they have a block person and i do not understand why in this game we do not have a block person with these people uninvited.

6. squigglegiggle

Well given I have a list of blocked players I can assure you we do have a block feature in the post office. And given I specifically checked so I could write that message, unless you're suggesting I hallucinated the block player button, it does exist.

We don't need it, because the only thing a person can do besides send messages to you (which you can block) is send you gifts. Nothing wrong with gifts. Unless of course you're the sort of grinch who doesn't appreciate a person's generosity. In which case a non-communal game might be more your cup of tea.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2021
    shellhappybj and Lilaclady like this.
  7. LadyViki

LadyViki Someday Author

i can assure you it does not have the block person in the post office and I also told to this person not to gift me and then he or she gifts me again gifts from the decoration tab, and on top and I really do not appreciate people that are not in my list giving me gifts from the decoration tab which i do not want and I do not need it and this issue for me it is on going issue. We need a block person and not every person thinks like you, we have a different thinking and different experiences.

8. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

As stated in other threads, there is not a block feature to keep a person from sending a gift to you. You have sent in a Support ticket requesting help. Hopefully, they can help resolve this problem for you.

For additional supporting information:

Post Office FAQ which illustrates how to Block players from sending you messages. Simply click on the IGM of the player you do not wish to have contact from and click 'Block'.

Post Office Block.png

Once you do, they will be in your Blocked Players list.
    Post Office Blocked Players.png

You can also turn off gift pop up messages so you will not be alerted when a player send you a gift. As stated in other threads, this is in your Game settings under the Additional settings tab.
    Turn off gift pop up msg.png

Hopefully these features will reduce your frustration of receiving unwanted and unwelcomed gifts until you hear from Support.

As this suggestion thread is becoming a disagreement, it will be closed to prevent escalation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.