Pets and bonus givers and mouseovers

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by jäniksenpelätti, Aug 31, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Mogul

If you put a pet or a bonus giving item on the field or get one from a piccolo wonder box, there is no way to tell what the effect is as long as it stands on the field.

Does it give an EP bonus for the fields? Trees? A stable harvest bonus? No way to tell except go looking on the forum. You can see the effect in the barn if you delete the item from the field but if it's a limited charge item it is not a great idea.

I wish you could see the bonus the pet gives on the mouseover, just like you can see the expected EP and the remaining growth time and how many fruit etc. you can harvest

And I also wish that there was an option to sort the decorations in the barn so you can see which items give a bonus and which ones give out crates or other gifts, and which are just EP givers.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2023
  2. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Some of the limited charge ones in the barn have a + sign. If you search using that they will come up. Perhaps the barn needs fine-tuning with sections for different types.
    I agree it would be nice to have more info on the mouseover.

sanddollar15 and Nordais like this.
  3. Nordais

Nordais Forum Veteran

Yes, creating new filters for seaching in the game's menus are long over due. Even some of the filters now do not work properly, so this should be fix first.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  4. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Forum Overlooker

Luckily mouseover shows number of charges left on field, so at least we know it is limited.

I also miss all information. I arranged some of my parks, it was so difficult to find items giving crates and bonuses. I placed some bonus items to baha, but I am not sure, what they affect, probably they were something for trees (or not), there is very few bonus items I know for sure, like the Ice stag, Neon butterfly cocoon V and Egg-Static Easter Bunny Lodge.

sanddollar15 and Nordais like this.
  5. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Mogul

Yeah it is getting more and more impossible now that there are so many different types of bonus givers you can't possibly remember them all.