Photography

Discussion in 'Gabfest' started by 12ss12, Sep 1, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks 12ss12 for taking us on your adventure! I think I would not want to get lost in those tangled Mangrove
    trees and roots!

peony, MeadowCrossing and 12ss12 like this.
  2. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

The place and the waters may be serene but I am sure that if we step out of the boat in to the water, we will get struck or sucked into muddy waters below the placid waters. I didn't try. o_OxD Instead we steadied and stood in the boat. First my mother, then me. The boatman told us not to catch hold of the hanging tree branches or roots as if will make the boat wobble.

3. peony

peony Active Author

12ss12, It's amazing where you live :inlove:.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 6, 2024
  4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

WOW talk about a field of flowers:inlove::inlove: with a beautiful mountain background! Sooo pretty peony, thanks for sharing such beautiful pictures!

12ss12, peony and puppiesnponies like this.
  5. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Overlooker

• doubleposting is not allowed. You can use edit to adjust your post
    Oh, my goodness, 12ss12! That is so amazing. What a unique part of Nature. I'm happy you and your Mother could share that ride. Thank you for sharing the incredible photos :inlove:

Peony, we lived in Canberra, Australia for three years and each year there was a Floriade Festival which featured fields of tulips. Your photo reminds me of that very special time in our lives. Thank you for sharing this lovely photo :inlove:

Last edited by moderator: Oct 6, 2024
    12ss12 and peony like this.
  6. 12ss12

Thank you, peony & MeadowCrossing. I live in southernmost part of India, Tamilnadu. It's a tropical coastal state, hence you can see mangrove forest. Many a times I and my mother travel together.

We went to Vellore yesterday. This is the backside of the Vellore Fort. You can also see a small bit of rainbow in the sky. Between the stone walls of the fort (which you can see behind the tree) and the lawn there is a moat.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. MeadowCrossing

Wow, these are amazing photos. The sky is always fascinating to me, especially when there are clouds. I love the rainbow and the birds perched at the top of the tree. I'm happy for you to travel with your mother. You and she share a special bond! Thanks for sharing the photos.:inlove:

peony, sanddollar15 and 12ss12 like this.
  8. 12ss12

Thank you, MeadowCrossing ! Yes, I and my mother share special and strong bond. It evolved. I think it comes from both of us, facing all odds of life together, over a long period of time and defeating them. We broke the barriers life and society put for us. Moreover in my profession (We are High Court advocates), she is my senior and we are working together. So that too helped us to travel together both in life and to places.

9. MeadowCrossing

@12ss12 You and your mother have accomplished so much and are role models for other women. It is lovely you share such a special bond and work together. I wish you much success and many more travels with your mother!

sanddollar15, 12ss12 and peony like this.