Piccolo Wonder Boxes

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Mooboy, Mar 2, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xiop

xiop Active Author

Hello @MARLYMAR and @flwrsndnc , both those decors are actually not possible rewards of the piccolo box, those are the season neighbour gifts that change every season, they can be gifted to your neighbours on your daily allowance. They both have 20 charges so after being collected 20 times you can delete them and they disappear forever, otherwise, you can leave them on the fields but they are purely decorative.
    The Enchanting Wedding is Spring's seasonal gift, so the current one. The production time is 18 hours and it gives 15 EP x Farm level or 15 TEP x Baha level (so it depends on your level, mine is level 140, so 140x15, it gives me 2100EP or TEP every 18 hours for 20 times).
    The Supervillan Lair was Winter's seasonal neighbour gift, the production time is 20 hours and it gives 14 EP x Farm level or 14 TEP x Baha level.
    I hope this helps, these are links to the official announcements for those decor items:
    Supervillain Lair: https://board-en.farmerama.com/threads/new-seasonal-neighbour-gift.41600/
    Enchanting Wedding: https://board-en.farmerama.com/threads/new-seasonal-neighbour-gift.42088/

2. debpres

debpres Forum Apprentice

I have 49 Piccolo Boxes in my inventory. I know I have OCD. lol Don't know if I should just plant the whole lot of them or a couple at a time. Any suggestions?

Bisquitte likes this.
  3. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Hi Debpres I would suggest just do few at a time, Some player posted last week did whole bundle of them did not get good useful prizes ;):p Good luck ;)

Bisquitte likes this.
  4. debpres

debpres Forum Apprentice

Thank you Mooboy, will do a few every day and will let everyone know if anything interesting.

xiop and Bisquitte like this.
  5. Bisquitte

Bisquitte Forum Expert

I won a 'Hamster Flytrap' from the piccolo box I won from the event :music:

6. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

All of the good results I've had have been as a result of multiple unboxing. I did not get good results in just 1 time. This is because I acted hastily. I always got good results when I opened the chests between 4-5 in the morning. (By good result I mean BB tree.)
    I am doing multi-chest trials in groups of 10. And I usually place it in an ornamental garden or lighthouse.

xiop, sanddollar15 and Bisquitte like this.
  7. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Ambassador

thank you i knew they werent from piccolo boxes i should have said that :p but i wasnt sure what they were good for :) thank you for taking the time to respond to me :inlove:;)

Mooboy and xiop like this.
  8. debpres

debpres Forum Apprentice

Thank you imalattanhalka, I think I will try a variety of plantings. I dont think I will get up at 3:00 am to harvest or maybe it will be 3:00 am my time. lol yes I will go with that.

Mooboy and sanddollar15 like this.
  9. xiop

xiop Active Author

It's hard to have the patience to save them up! xD I have always wondered if the field affects the outcome... We can only theorise, but it doesn't hurt to try. On that note, I am a student writing my dissertation so I will be up around those ungodly hours... May I just ask what time zone that is @imalattanhalka ? It's worth a try for a BB tree! xD

You are welcome, honestly, there is so so much to this game it is always worth asking, and we will always be learning from each other! :inlove:

Mooboy and MARLYMAR like this.
  10. debpres

debpres Forum Apprentice

I just got a BB tree. It was the second round of boxes (of a group of 3) that I had planted. I harvested at 9:30 EST if that helps anyone. I planted the box in The Park. Still have 37 left to plant.

11. xiop

xiop Active Author

Congratulations @debpres , that's a lot of boxes! :music:
    Good luck and thank you for sharing!

Mooboy, sanddollar15 and Bisquitte like this.
  12. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

Lifetime totals:
    • Flower Spray Art (+) - 3
    • Swimply Fun (+) - 7
    • Light Festival (+) - 5
    • Pogo Show (+) - 4
    • Leaf Dance (+) - 7
    • Bear Buddy (+) - 5
    • Jack O’Gift (+) - 4
    • Mighty Mower (+) - 5
    • Flower Bouquet (+) - 5
    • Whack-A-Worm (+) - 7
    • Multitasking Genius (+) - 10
    • Ingrid’s Student (+) - 5
    • The Magic Hat (+) - 8
    • Fairy Hot Spring (+) - 7
    • Eternal Treasure Hunt (+) - 7
    • Floral Tunes (+) - 6
    • Hamster Flytrap - 10
    • Undead Treasure - 10
    • Magic tree - 7
    • Barnyard bill tree - 2
    I might be a bit off with some of those, I know I've traded for some hamster flytrap/floral tunes/undead treasure so I've guessed a bit, and I might have missed some spent givers hiding in my cloud rows. But those are roughly right.
    I always put my wonder boxes out as soon as I get them. I highly doubt that which field or time of day matters, at all, to the results, nor how many you put out at once. It would be a tremendous amount of extra coding, and risk that some combination of factors would make it go wrong, for no good reason.

13. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Today I opened 2 Piccolo boxes this is what I gotxD
    I put 1 on castaway coast and got the Jack o Gift
    and 1 on the Lighthouse and got my 2nd BB tree I am still in shock! lol I usually only put out 1 at a time Good luck everyone I hope one finds its way to your farm soon!;)

007Farming, Nala777, rivak and 6 others like this.
  14. Bisquitte

Bisquitte Forum Expert

Fantastic..! :inlove: Congratulations @sanddollar15 . Enjoy your BB tree. I hope one day it will hit me too :music:

Nala777, Mooboy and sanddollar15 like this.
  15. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

Isn't it wonderful when you get BB trees from the boxes? It's what I hope for every time I open one. :)

16. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Wow @sanddollar15 , congratulations.

Mooboy, Bisquitte and sanddollar15 like this.
  17. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I have been putting 2 boxes out on a field about once a month(and not getting anything thrilling). The other night I chose to do 4 on the main field....woo hoo...I received another BB tree!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.