Pick a Tree Spree Revamp

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by Mooboy, Apr 12, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I just want to bring it up that The Pick a Tree Spree needs a revamp, Because it is not inline with the some of Tree Fruit Quests, Barter and Gift Demands, Also why not Add a new Product Tree as we not had one for ages

In the Rare Tree Section is not so appealing as it use to be because it seem not giving us a chance to splurge our BB to get those highly sought after rare trees. Like Before

Also with your Wonder Tree Seedings it is becoming harder and harder to win rare XXL Trees, Even with Barter and Gift not helping much to obtain these rare XXL Trees here are some suggestions kind of Trees we like to win

• Amberalla Tree
    • Magellan Beach Tree
    • Parrot Feather Tree
    • Egg Tree
    • Tool Tree
    • XXL Goldleaf Tree
    • XXL Goldenchain Tree
    • XXL Bitternut Tree
    • XXL Bladdernut Tree
    We have Super Trees, Suzy Trees and Jumbo Trees many long time high level farmers have these it is unfair for newer farmers to Obtain these, I would suggest to bring these back into this game to make it more attractive for newer players or ex big spenders to splurge their BB again, Because i am one of many farmers cutting back on BB because there is hardly any thing worth splurging our BB like it was Few years Back where we could win Product Trees or Super Jumbo Trees just an example :sleepy::p

2. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

My new product tree of choice would be Ostrich egg!

Mooboy likes this.
  3. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

At the moment Transatlantic Express is running, I will not donate any Jumbo or Super Trees at all into Transatlantic Express because there is No, Event,No Quest, Not able to Trade at Barter and Gifts Event, these trees, if we donate them on Transatlantic Express eventually there wont be any left to trade

The Current Transatlantic Express no longer let us win any Jumbo or Super Trees, they are offering old Rare Trees, Not even able to win any new latest rare trees at all, Also Pick a Tree Spree also not longer let us win any Recent Rare Trees either both of these events have become more and more less fun to do it just seem to be getting more disappointed

Please Please Bring Back those Super Rare or Newest Rare Trees, or Introduce new Production Tree or Two :p

Clashstrummer and farmerumf like this.
  4. 456farmer123

456farmer123 Padavan

For new players it would be great to have the chance to get parrot feather tree, XL or XXL honey, sugar, eggs, cow milk,...

farmerumf likes this.