Piece-of-Cake Strategy

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by 12ss12, Jan 25, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doc425

Doc425 Exceptional Talent

Thank you Mir. I always thought event drops replaced, or decreased the number of normal drops. It's nice to know they don't. I can't tell you how much it helps to have you veterans explain and inform us newcomers. :p;) Thank you all for your kind, patient tutelage. It really helps simplify the game and makes it more fun. :D:inlove::music:

2. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Thank you [​IMG]

3. CylentLea123

CylentLea123 Old Hand

I am done with all I am going to do
    I only have 3 tiles left. The 2nd clown, the 2nd bad banners and the sticker.
    I am very happy with what I got done.
    Thank you sooo much to everyone that helped.
    I've been watching this forum for awhile and y'all seem like a great bunch of people.
    I feel blessed to have found my way here :inlove:

spotsbox, JJenks, Aetheria14 and 10 others like this.
  4. Shiny.Sparkle

Shiny.Sparkle Junior Expert

I'm as done as I'm going to get. Just delivered the last meringue for the cloud row. I got a full set of givers too. So I'm glad about that too as goal reached.

Thankfully I unlocked roses yesterday and the rainforest today. That and help from the Generous SOs thread people put me over the top.

spotsbox, Aetheria14, Tinni and 12 others like this.
  5. frmrlife

frmrlife Active Author

I finished both farms but had to buy extra pastry bags - a lot of pastry bags :wuerg:
    RL is hindering participation as of late - been very ill and recovery and now back at work to catch up.
    I didn't make time to read FAQ or thread well - just got requirements and started plucking away :oops:
    Hind sight 20/20 screw up of the day/week/month :p had no clue that the candles regenerate after 8 hours so only got the one gift from them.:eek:
    Congrats everyone and Happy Birthday Farmerama:music:

Brookeham, spotsbox, JJenks and 9 others like this.
  6. KaiCat33

KaiCat33 Forum Pro

Happy I finally finished. I didn't do all the tiles, but I got the cloud row and the givers. Good Luck to everyone, I hope you all get something good. :inlove::music:Happy Birthday Farmerama.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
  7. tlcmom

tlcmom Forum Expert

I finished all the tiles except the sticker and the extra banner deco item. Now I am going to go blow out some more candles again.

8. baw815

baw815 Forum General

I did it!!!!!!! I got the cloud row and the blow out the candle giver on both farms. :inlove:

I could not have done it without the generosity of this community. Thank you, thank you, thank you. :inlove:

Since I didn't finish the previous event, I feel really good about finishing this one. :inlove: :D :inlove:

9. Tinni

Tinni Padavan

I did it too. Got the cloud row and have now put out the trees and stables.

Thank you everyone who generously sent me the drop item. I could not have managed it without the help. :inlove::inlove::inlove:

LDCrow, Doc425, KaiCat33 and 9 others like this.
  10. CylentLea123

CylentLea123 Old Hand

I woke up at 3 am and harvested roses...then I planted 4 hr crop and harvested again at 7am
    so got the second bad banners and the sticker lol
    Is this what is called FOCD???? Yikes~I'm hooked :p

LDCrow, Banjoman, Doc425 and 14 others like this.
  11. Droidtwo

Droidtwo Forum Greenhorn

This is my second event (did some of the fishing event) and I had fun! Thanks to those who produced the nice strategy figures. I know some veterans suggested newbies to just build the farm and not participate, but I'm a courageous (foolhardy?) soul.

I read where Willow said just do as much as you can for the nice prizes to be had without donating expensive stuff. So I decided to give it a whirl. As I had recently unlocked the goose stable and won a tortoise and rooster with the mystery stables, I had something to work with. Didn't have a large supply of power feed, but spent some breeding a couple of greylags and a few brown pigs. With the sales of the two greylags, I made enough to purchase truffles, the remaining brown pigs, and parrot feathers and had twice as much cc as I started with left over! Left off the high ticket grapefruit, halflingers, etc.
    So I lit a few candles for goodies, got some party spins and a giver, some trees (first kowhai, amherstia, nectarine, XXL mandarins:D ) and stables: got a Mouse, which will be very helpful in the coming event :D, Kingfisher, Storks and Kiwi (which I can't afford to feed regularly-.-). I have only used one party spin, but I got a kangaroo! In the process, I also advanced three levels on main and several on Baha (which I had recently opened!)
    A good return for this newer player! (Thanks again Willow, for your encouragement!):music:

Doc425, KaiCat33, Aetheria14 and 12 others like this.
  12. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

spotsbox, I got the cloud row and 'I love clowns' too.

I got 4 party tickets in addition too. It was possible because of drop item gifts from our dear friends. I just concentrated on event crops. My net isn't working yet. I am not able to thank, individually, all our friends who helped me . Please take this as my thanks-in-person.

[​IMG]

They say there is some problem with configuration in my net. Might get solved in a day or two. Hopefully within next event. Until then will not be logging in. Bye.

13. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Way to go Druid and 12ss12! Glad you were able to participate and get some of the lovely goodies!:inlove:

Hi tlc, haven't seen you in a while *hugs*, hope you're doing well!

12ss12, Doc425, KaiCat33 and 4 others like this.
  14. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I'm pretty underwhelmed with my stables: 2 storks, 2 doves and a rooster. Nothing worth mentioning from the trees.

farmer_broke, 12ss12, LDCrow and 3 others like this.
  15. -Mir85-

I am happy to report that I fought my FOCD successfully and left three tiles honey colored :D

12ss12, LDCrow, farmerumf and 10 others like this.
  16. sarann

sarann Padavan

That was a great special. I really enjoyed it. I got to see them in concert on their world Tour. The best concert that I have ever seen.

12ss12, Doc425, CylentLea123 and 2 others like this.
  17. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I'm impressed Mir! I only could hold off on the last "clown" tile. You will have to lead the next FOCD meeting....and teach us how you "held off". LOL:wuerg:xD

12ss12, farmerumf, Doc425 and 6 others like this.
  18. -Mir85-

Here is how I did it Brooke :p

15 grapefruits @15,000 each for 7,000 BEP = 32 CC/BEP
    15 haflingers @25,000 each for 20,000 BEP = 19 CC/BEP

The FHO rewards are excellent in comparison! :music:

The one with the brown pigs was decent: 15 brown pigs @4,000 each for 20,000 BEP = 3 CC/BEP

Not sure why I didn't do that o_O think I just decide early on to save my brown pigs for later...

12ss12, LDCrow, Brookeham and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.