Piece-of-Cake Strategy

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by 12ss12, Jan 25, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frmrlife

frmrlife Active Author

Just getting started have all but the junks and the greylag gooses just trying to focus on growing junks and then will go from there
    Good luck everyone and congratulations to those finished or almost!

KaiCat33, Doc425, Banjoman and 7 others like this.
  2. julie1013

julie1013 Commander of the Forum

I have 5 red meringue milling and then I will need the 2 orange to unlock top and final candle:D:D That will be achieved next round of harvesting. Definitely not going for tiles with my bred animals. I also got the stickero_Oo_O:eek: What can I say.....thought I had too. Oh well, maybe someday those stickers will come in handy (although there isn't enough room in the albumxD) Good luck and everyone have fun!!!xDxD

KaiCat33, Doc425, Banjoman and 6 others like this.
  3. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I finally got Enough Pastry Bags to Make 8 Orange Meringues to Unlock Tile 24, 5 Red Meringue for Tile 28 and 2 Orange Meringue to unlock Tile 32. This will give me 6 Golden Bananas during remainder of this Event, Tile 16 Gives 5 Golden Bananas which need 8 Greylag Geese.

Goose Breeding as gone Bonkers due to many farmers not got 8 Greylag Geese. I have been making quiet a few Million CC Selling Breeding Geese I sold all 8 of them i had now we will have Baby Boom tomorrow so i can breeding the 8 i need for Tile 16. Also selling Geese for over 8500 CC each too got about 2k of geese to sell ;)

farmerumf, KaiCat33, Banjoman and 6 others like this.
  4. Arrouquelas

Arrouquelas Forum Inhabitant

Me...:(xDxD

Love stickers!!:inlove:

farmerumf, KaiCat33, Doc425 and 7 others like this.
  5. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

And me, ... and me too, I have to have them! :inlove:

By the way, in my day of errors and mishaps, I forgot to mention that I had been waiting impatiently for a Harvest Helper Sale ... and missed it due to lost connection! :cry:

KaiCat33, Doc425, Banjoman and 7 others like this.
  6. LDCrow

LDCrow Forum Baron

I'm only 4 orange and 5 red away from having all the candles lit and I should make that on the next harvest. Meanwhile I put out the stables and trees last night and I got something good from each one of them. My first black willow an XXL sea grape and a PINK horse! :D:inlove::D

KaiCat33, Doc425, Willow and 15 others like this.
  7. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

Nice work LDC !!!!!

BABY BOOM in 17 hours !!!!! For twelve hours only.......

I secretly love stickers too, but don't tell anyone..........8)

8. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Remember that we can fill the breeding pens in advance (right now if you want to). That way you'll (hopefully) be able to take advantage of BBD even if you don't have much time during the actual BB :) Just remember to check BBD is running before you harvest :oops:

farmerumf, KaiCat33, Doc425 and 16 others like this.
  9. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I just want to give a big thanks to all who worked out the strategies. It's always appreciated but I've also had a work deadline shift on me so I have very limited time right now and no extra brain cells to use towards this game.

I've made good progress as I should have the last candle lit today. I've had to set a timer to remember to log on and harvest and so far that's been working for me. I don't think I will have time to keep an eye on the SOS thread so sorry to those farmers I usually support with drops.

Good luck to all and Happy Birthday Farmerama!

KaiCat33, Doc425, Willow and 9 others like this.
  10. alexis2112

alexis2112 Forum Pro

Put out my stables, and am slightly disheartened. I got a red sheep :), a raccoon and a hedgehog :sleepy:, and ... an orange chicken. :cry: Hoping for better luck with my trees. :)

KaiCat33, Doc425, Banjoman and 4 others like this.
  11. Nellie_Noodles

Nellie_Noodles Commander of the Forum

awww Alexis :( ((((((((((hugsss)))))))))))

Arielh..... illy told me this

Hi Nellie. Sorry to say that Grapefruit is one of the newer rare trees only available through Wonder Trees (can't remember which). So the only way you can get them is by sitting on the market and pouncing! My strategy when I want something that everybody else is after is to go to the item before or after, for example, Grapefruit, and click between the two until a Grapefruit comes up. Of course, the downside(s) to this is that you could be waiting all day or you could spend far more than you intended (especially if you click on a high

On my Market for 10 they are 150.000.00... exchange rate for them each is 220 CC
    am not buying them at that price ...isn't worth it to me... i can play without x7,000 tropical ep ...there are other things to open for the island on the cake
    AND as someone has said .... nearer the end of the event ...they may get cheaper ;) IF people aren't buying them
    So we will have a race to see who gets them first if that happens xD

One goose on my market is 8.700,00 ....exchange rate for one is only 45 CC

Got my goose stables out and have been breeding them before BB ...so i didn't get many skips ... only got one skip doing it that way ...and wasted less PF

Did a couple of Boo Boo's on the cake and now playing a waiting game to open them again GRRRR lol
    But tizz ok.. i can get some more of the things again i would like :p more CC's ..party tickets to try for the elusive cap'n scare crow to finish my cloud row and bananas

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  12. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Where can I find grapefruits? Their market price is 20.000!o_O Is it a rare tree?

13. Noelle20001

Noelle20001 Forum Duke

It is a rare Baha tree only available through Mystery trees. Hopefully the price will come down for you before the end of the event. (It's not that high on my market although it is not cheap.)

KaiCat33, Doc425, Banjoman and 4 others like this.
  14. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I just re-read the event Faq....wow wee.o_O..after event each Blue meringue we will be reimbursed for 2215 EP and 5320 cc's!!!!
    I'm going to make as many extra blue meringues as possible!!!:D

15. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Sorry to say Brooke, but that is not as good as it sounds :( Well, if you have leftover crops and drops it is worth milling them to blue meringues, but it is not worth growing extra chickpeas...

If we consider 1 EP to be worth 2 CC, then a blue meringue is worth 2215*2+5320 = 9750 CC.

Each meringue takes 350 chickpeas, so per chickpea you earn around 28 CC. Meanwhile in my market corn sells for over 90 CC, or if you want a longer crop, crop circle sells for 160 CC.

16. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Mir- I hadn't realized corn had gotten that high?o_O Obviously, I don't play the corn market.:p I do try to buy crops above blueberries b/c just can't grow enough of all long time crops. Well, I won't grow chickpea for extra then.;)
    I don't understand why BP gave 2 ways to get to the top Candle that is kind of unfair.:oops: I hope everyone has figured out to open tile #27( to receive "I love Clowns") with 4 orange meringues rather than #30 with 10 blue meringues for the other "I love Clowns".
    We do not need 2????........ right?

JJenks, alexis2112, KaiCat33 and 2 others like this.
  17. Sweet_Cassiopeia

Sweet_Cassiopeia Forum Overlooker

But some may want extra givers to place in Shipwreck or for possible G&T. (Some players may only get the CR and wait for G&T to score the givers.)

alexis2112, KaiCat33, Mooboy and 3 others like this.
  18. Dienstag

Dienstag Exceptional Talent

Thanks Brookeham,
    I didn't notice. I still try to mill after I have placed the new seeds. It's all a bit all over the place.

alexis2112, KaiCat33, Mooboy and 2 others like this.
  19. Neddy38

Neddy38 Forum Great Master

Finally lit the top candle , now go for the last candle & then CR item.
    may chose one day to boost the drop since blue meringues need 30 pasty bag.

20. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

WOW! We go from finding the whales while fishin to huntin greese at the Birthday Party.

Good gooooooooooley ........ over 860,000 ccs for 3 fields of geese

One thing for sure .... I know who's NOT the goose

---edit---
    That's more than I'm gettin for the piggie truffle

---edit---

Now 3 fields of geese at over 950,000 cc

I treated the geese to some water and in 3 hours and 36 minutes

And milled my own feed of course

A chicken can't beat it .......and regular cheap stable used

(I cheated, my water came from my water tanks in the park)

But add the poop sales .... what ah Party!!!!

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.