Piece-of-Cake Strategy

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by 12ss12, Jan 25, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I have Finish Growing Chickpeas. Now Using my Fields to start Churning my fields to start Growing Coins to help me get Richer.....Broke becomes Poorer lol.

Brookeham and any other Farm is not productive to grow surplus Chickpeas at All. Recently Growing and Selling Corn as been very Productive as they are selling about 90 CC Each. Not to Mention to Take Advantage of +1 Vegetable Cloud Row using it with CAC. On Top of that i have been using Corn Refinements able to grow them just under an Hour to Reap.

But Presently Geese are in Demand during this Event, as they are needed for Breeding to obtain Greylag Geese as many of us need 8 Graylag Geese to unlock Tile 16 to Gain 5 Golden Bananas.

Hopefully with Top Orange Candle, we can gain another 5 to 8 Golden Bananas too !!! To Many of you is worth Millions of Baha EP :D

This 6th Birthday Party has become a Geese Frenzy Event xD I have put out 128 Geese Pens, Eaten Stables and Animal Buffs so i can Churn 128 Geese Every 2 Half Hours selling for 8,000 Plus CC Reason for this as that Baby Boom will start today for 12 Hours. To Help Farmers get these Greylag Geese, as I already been buying and Selling Breeding Geese, also sold some Geese too.

These Geese, Perhaps an Golden Geese is Waiting to be Found for lovely Ker Ching help us be CC Richer Barn lol.

As i can reap these lovely Geese to get the remainder Pastry Bags to make last 21 Meringues to unlock last Tiles than needs Meringues ;)

I wonder How many of you unlocked Tile 8 using 15 Grapefruits as they are selling 15K each in the Markets. 30K Gets you 3 Red Punches or 1 Mango Smoothie which gives you 7500 Baha Ep Tile 8 only gives 7000 Baha EP.

It is not Essential to unlock all Tiles i have avoiding some of them so i can get Better Rewards from the Markets !! :D

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
    spotsbox, Willow, Aetheria14 and 7 others like this.
  2. Neddy38

Neddy38 Forum Great Master

suddenly found that tile 23 is not a candle -.-
    So, no hurry to finished it.
    Get the cloud row, now go for the last giver : Lover clowns.
    after that, will only used main field for chickpea growing. other field will grow long hr
    crop to boost drops since the blue meringues need many pasty bag.
    set up 10 motel for goose. wait till BBD start & sea how many greylag I got.
    my target is only try 50 PF, if I can't get 8 greylag. I will drop this tile, then sell some breed
    goose......

3. Nellie_Noodles

Nellie_Noodles Commander of the Forum

Only piece on that cake i am NOT doing is number 8 ....If the prices of Grapefruit come down ...then maybe ;)

Tile 23 looks like it MIGHT open them...but maybe i am wrong on thinking that

What makes me think that ...is it pushes all the candles up
    So correct me if i am wrong
    Forum expert Now that's a laugh LOL...should be expert for moans xD have done a pheww of those in my time xD

Am now getting tired of growing chickpeas for 6 hours ... with 4 fields full of them. and getting NO DROPS which i have just harvested ...not even one .....feel as though i am getting nowhere fast
    30 piping bags to make ONE meringue ...IF and that's a BIG IF... you can make more than three you are lucky;).....

Can only do two lots of chickpeas a day ...so you can put Overnight crops for better drops ready for the next morning to harvest ...every field is in 1x1

Not a Moan ...it's a fact of the game i am playing

4. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

I just knew Mooboy would be up to something. (I didn't use buffs because I wasn't going to harvest the geese on time. Wish I could have.) Corn is okay but about third on what I would grow if I grew anything. Love getting over ah million on ah thousand pheromones but I'm down to 100,000 and playing um like lettuce now. Folk are breeding horses too. Got just shy of 3,000 each for ah 100 unit lot. Apples are a field day and I can't believe it.

Now beginning to look forward to the distressed sales and ready to clear a couple of crop markets.

Only have one Golden Goose here and the market index is too low. Holdin it for one of our friends. All they need to is set their own price and fine with me.

Mooboy my model has reached the red zone on an item. I'm thinking seriously about investing 500 million ccs in it. I'm trying to find fault in the model but so far no success. All is saying go for it!

KaiCat33, spotsbox, Brookeham and 5 others like this.
  5. Neddy38

Neddy38 Forum Great Master

ok, my first ten motel give me 6 greylag & some white-fronted, so, I put out 5 more motel
    I think I could got enough, of course, sell some if I got excess, as it's BBD, I had luck to get
    twice greylag at one motel.

6. alexis2112

alexis2112 Forum Pro

Wow, I don't know how I've mucked things up so badly - but I am *still* growing junk, and will miss 2 potential harvests before I can get back in from work today. I'm not going for the three extra tiles at this point. It would be nice to have the extra EP givers to keep or trade, but as soon as I get the 5 more chickpea liquids I need for the CR and final CR giver, or the 9 more it will take me to add the bonus Blow Them Out giver, I am done, Done, DONE with growing chickpeas!!!

I did make a couple of million selling greylags yesterday, when they were 400k+ on my market, so that's a bright note. Today, due to the Baby Boom, they've already dropped to 200k and below.

I've also picked up nearly 400k selling grapefruit, even at discounted prices to help people needing to get them. (Yes, I know that's not the farmer_broke method of making ccs, but oh well :p.) So it hasn't been all bad, but I have come to really intensely dislike chickpeas! :cry:xD

It sounds as if everyone's doing well and we have a shot at finishing. Hang in there and best luck! :)

EDIT: It only just occurred to me to check my pastry bags, and I have 129 of the 200 I will need just to finish the CR/final item, and I will need another 80 if I'm going for the 'Blow it Out' giver'. Might be time to visit the help thread before work, LOL!

KaiCat33, Erridge, meba091 and 9 others like this.
  7. mingling

mingling Forum Baron

That was fun.
    keltic is going for the extras givers got time, Love the fact I will be posting in the happy farm news soon so many goals kicked to the curb, thanks for those GB's!!!

Ming well I got some candles so is happy, even ming has news to report love them Gifts of GB. I got peas in waiting for water so back to regular farming for ming farm.
    Glad so many got it done!8) for those still going I'm here doing the ra ra!

8. Shiny.Sparkle

Shiny.Sparkle Junior Expert

I just love this event now that I figured out what it was asking for. That took a while even with the help from the whizzes on this forum.

Thanks to baby boom, I was able to get the haflingers and brown pigs. Wasn't expecting to get those done. Also was able to score the remaining roosters at a good price on the market. Grapefruits and graylags are still out of reach.

Now on to get candle 6. Just waiting on chickpeas and drops...

9. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I got the last candle unlocked last night and then planted all carnations and ginger for drops this morning. So I still need a few more junks to get the extra givers. Although I'm thinking of giving the extra "I love clowns" a pass cause really it could not be more the opposite. I HATE clowns. :eek: I'm thinking I could just stuff it behind something so I don't see it but then I would know it was lurking out there in my park somewhere. :cry: Just waiting to spring out at me just like all evil clowns do. -.-

(I didn't unlock the grapefruit either instead I sold all mine and made more than a millon cc's off them;))

KaiCat33, alexis2112, Erridge and 9 others like this.
  10. Nellie_Noodles

LOL Clashstrumm ....i do that with the spider hut And Miss Anna Conder....they look evil and give me the creeps

LOL @ Farmerbroke
    LOL @ Julie 1013
    And chocolate eclairs Farmer Molly ...have just eaten one :p

11. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

HELP WANTED

Seasonal farmers needed to grow and produce on your land. We pay top price.

No Experience needed

Hiring crop hands, animal feeders and poop cleaners, tree climbers, bakers and jam makers

Sorry, no demand for junks growers. Junks yard is down the road.

No resume needed! We supply start-up capital!

Apply within.

Just ask for "Beautiful Farmwife"
    Strategy is to complete preparations for March event and begin Aprils.

KaiCat33, Arielh, alexis2112 and 8 others like this.
  12. julie1013

julie1013 Commander of the Forum

March event??:eek::eek:o_Oo_Oo_O I just want to get through February:p:pxDxD I do love to bake and make jams:music::music: In RL my baking has been big hits and big misses lately:oops: Maybe virtual will be better for mexD I finished my chickpeas and the liquids with spare (do wish there was a little color in them) Need to make 14 Blue and 1 Orange (need 427 bags for that) and I will be done with event:D:D I'm not doing the animal tiles or the grapefruit although when FAQ came out, I spotted we needed 15 and as I don't have that tree I flew to the market and snagged 15 for around 4,100-4,500 cc's each. But after looking at the reward they will stay in my barn. I hope everybody is enjoying this event as much as I am. Love the givers, just had to rearrange park/bay bc so nothing gets blocked from view (good luck with that, right?)xD Off to make some RL banana nut muffins....

13. FarmerMolly22

FarmerMolly22 Exceptional Talent

Oh my goodness Tribeca, I'm so sorry, some people are truly mean and they are bullies. You did nothing wrong and pastry bags are often used when you have to insert a cream into a puff of pastry, such as a french horn, or you can decorate a cake with it.... by filling it with frosting and making wonderful designs on top of a frosting base... such as words, flowers, animals, any number of things, and yes many are right.... pastry bags can be used for a lot of different things. No one should be making fun of anyone, lest they look in the mirror and are perfect themselves..... which I think not!

14. Aetheria14

Aetheria14 Regular

Wow, it is so lovely knowing that all I have to do each day is blow out a few candles for powerfeed and golden bananas! Thank you so much to my wonderful neighbors and friends for sending pastry bags - I don't know if I'll finish, but I am astonished that is possible.

15. FarmerMolly22

FarmerMolly22 Exceptional Talent

Help..... I'm missing something, first I want to thank those of you who helped us understand how this works... it was very confusing for me, secondly.... I'd like to thank those of you who have sent me drops.... Thirdly, yes I need some more advice... sadly enough! Is there some special requirement for opening the sixth candle? Do I need to do all the other tiles first? I have lit all the other candles, do they all have to be lit for it to be lit as well? I will go back to the FAQ's again and see if I can figure it out. Afterall.... this isn't brain surgery.... right?

16. Nellie_Noodles

LOL Molly ... i think brain surgery might be easier for me to do ;)xD
    Then make vegan meringues

Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
  17. dafodily

dafodily Forum Duke

@FarmerMolly22 you have to unlock either the 2 tiles to the left or right of the 6th candle, then have 2 Orange Meringues to unlock/light the 6th candle. :) I tried going at it from below o_O it doesn't work ;).

18. Nellie_Noodles

farmerumf have done exactly the same as you with the

meringues ... and probably will with the crops ... bit hard to keep track of them
    Thank you....is good to know i am not the only one ....Good luck in the event ;)

Don't think i will be going for the extra clown and bad banner .... I would be quite happy just to get the cloud row finished...Have got enough in my inventory to probably fill another park xD

AND i have lost the wheel to live to grow any MORE Chickpeas that doesn't give me any drops

Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
    KaiCat33, alexis2112, Doc425 and 3 others like this.
  19. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Yes we have :)

20. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Nellie_Noodles. I feel for you. I gave up trying to work out what I needed and just did one bit at a time. I have grown 3000 more crops due to a miscalculation and 4 extra Red Meringues (should have been Orange). I have nearly finished but keep checking and double checking those pesky colours and I still got it wrong. Just waiting for more drops to finish off but plenty of time. Good luck everyone.

KaiCat33, alexis2112, Doc425 and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.