Pinkie Pie Recipe

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by sanddollar15, Oct 22, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Hi, can someone please tell me where I can buy the pinkie pie recipe? I just got to level 5
    in the bakery and went to the supply store (trades section) to see if I could buy the recipe. Is it still for sale, do I need to do something else?
    Thank you for any and all help!:inlove:
    sanddollar15
    ID#52929410

Sister3 likes this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello sanddollar15,

The Pinkie Pie Pie Recipe and the Rainbow Dash Pet that rewards Pinkie Pie Pies was rewarded in the My Little Pony Event in 2013. They are not available to purchase at this time.

Can I assist you further?

sanddollar15 likes this.
  3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Oh no, I worked really hard to get to level 5 in Bakery because I thought I could then buy the recipe and make pinkie pies!
    That IS very disappointing! I really hope BP brings it back! Thank you for your help! Halloween treats for all you Mods!
    You may close this thread!;)

Sister3, Bakers-Dozen and Cassie101 like this.
  4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.
    I hope the items will be available again in the near future. Thankyou for the lovely treats :inlove:

~closing as requested~

sanddollar15 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.