Pirate Heaven

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nordais, Jul 24, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nordais

Nordais Count Count

Grow and throw kind of event. 2 Different event crops grown on 2 different lands on the main farm:

Main land event crop:Green Meadow event crop:Event drop:
    Anchorado
    [​IMG]
    Time: 4 hours
    Gives (2x2): 160 EP
    plantable on the main field only!
    Sailor’s Knotweed
    [​IMG]
    Time: 5 hours
    Gives (2x2): 200 EP
    plantable on the green meadow only!
    Mast
    [​IMG]
    You will get these drops
    while harvesting your crops
    and trees on the main field
    and green meadow only!

There will be 2 tasklists, one on the left and one on the right that will require one type of event crop and the event drop. As donations are made, the main taskbar will advance and grant some prizes too.

Numbers needed for the cloud row + givers: 120 donations (60 out of 75 on both side tasklists). To complete the event 150 donations required:

Numbers & prizes:Left tasklist:
    (Anchorado + Mast)
    Right tasklist:
    (Sailor's Knotweed + Mast)
    Cloud row + givers
    (60 donations on
    each tasklist)
    15316 Anchorados
    55 Masts
    11154 Sailor's Knotweeds
    142 Masts
    Cloud row + givers
    + Piccolo Wonder Box
    (75 donations on
    each tasklist)
    19955 Anchorados
    125 Masts
    15074 Sailor's Knotweeds
    198 Masts
    Drops shouldn't be the limiting factor here, but the amount of event crops will be hard to get because the numbers above are for one land plot only: 19955 & 15074 are quite a high requisite for just one land section event if the crops have a 4h & 5h growth times.

The two side tasklists will also reward a copy of each givers. They EP/TEP are above what we get from the monthly givers obtained through the day calendar gift (the ones opened with the 3 keys given after 7 consecutive gift picking).

The cloud row is not bad nor good, with a 30h cooldown time:

Pirate Heaven Magic Stalk Row
    [​IMG]
    Rewards: 1000 EP x Farm level, 1000 TEP x Baha level, 1 x Crate O' Plenty,
    1 x Crate O' Suzy’s Super-grow
    Cooldown time: 30 hours
    Requires the three event items.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited: Jul 24, 2024
  2. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Northy, Thanks for crunching the numbers and starting the strategy thread!

Ugh. I'm in because my farms need the season points. And there's a crate of suzy's super grow every other day from the CR!

At least it's a "grow and throw" - nothing to mill.

3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thank you Northy for the great post and crunching numbers. I usually attempt to do the whole event. I guess I needed more coffee as some of my numbers were off!:oops: As always I rechecked MINE and you were right!:D Good luck and don't forget to put your howies out!:music:

4. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks again, Northy for the sums. ;)

As said, I am not sure about this one, the prizes are a bit lame but I might change my mind - long growing crops all round to cover all eventualities! :p

Good luck all! :)

Edit: I have decided that I will do the crops on Main and Meadow for the other event after both events start, plant long crops overnight and start the other event tomorrow. While I say that the prizes aren't attractive, I still enjoy participating in events just because! xD

Last edited: Jul 25, 2024
  5. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

Thank you for the numbers, Nordais. Since there was a problem with my event plants, I decided to start this event tomorrow. Now I am doing the timed event. Good luck to the farmers who participated.

Jarrow, Nordais, sanddollar15 and 2 others like this.
  6. acia66

acia66 Forum Apprentice

Thank you for doing the numbers Northy.

Um, as always I will be doing the event, but I agree that the number of crops to complete is quite high, and the rewards are nothing special. As I only have crop FSQs left, with crops that take a long, long time (like watching paint dry), it's the better of two evils :)

yagmur_5, Jarrow, Nordais and 2 others like this.
  7. sanddollar15

I have reached my goal and finished this event! I have the CR up and running and the piccolo box out. I hope
    I get something good!:music: I did have great luck on the wheels with a 200% and a 100% for 24 hours and I had a Jack-o-gift
    So as not to waste those buffs I used cac, fruit cake, white innocence along with water, manure and green water on 1x1's that is what I buy and save my green water for!xD I did not do the timed event just was not in the mood! Good luck everyone
    I know you too can reach your goals!
    Edit: Piccolo turned into an "undead treasure":cry:xD

Last edited: Jul 26, 2024
    BlackCaviar, yagmur_5, Jarrow and 3 others like this.
  8. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Wow! Congrats sanddollar!

No wheel bonus for me but maybe I didn't spin enough times? I used 25 green tickets and 45 party tickets. I kept seeing bonus and pink workshops/stables but didn't land on any of it.

I did use some SG yesterday to get the crops going because of a late start. We'll see how it goes....

9. sanddollar15

@pups, Hi, I had about 295 party tickets. I usually save them for events to see if I can get pluses.:music: I did use 75 BUT I also got more Green water, airplanes, mulch and the ever useless Yellow Dairy cows...more than one!:p I also used the green
    tickets and got nothing useful there. I used them because I had reached my level 99 I really do wish BP would up that numberxD
    Good luck my friend I know you can reach your goal!:inlove:

10. yagmur_5

yagmur_5 Someday Author

Wow! Congratulations sanddols!

Congratulations, you're doing great

11. yagmur_5

yagmur_5 Someday Author

I finished it too, I wish good luck to my friends who continue.:inlove:

12. puppiesnponies

Congrats to you yagmur for finishing :)

I'm still plugging away at this event. The amount of crops for the anchors is staggering for one field. I had thought (hoped) yesterday I would finish just due to the bonuses I used. I was fortunate to get a 100% bonus on the farmwheel, a +1 for 6 hours, used the +1 (twice) from the Season tokens, and activated 2 Jack O Gifts. While those bonuses were active, I used quite a bit of Super grow.

I finished the side with the sailor knots, but with only CAC going now, I can only make 1 crop donation level for the anchors per harvest so I think I have 5 or 6 harvests to go, so I think it will be tomorrow morning before I am completely done.

I do like finishing an event early as I prefer some time between events to work on personal farming goals and/or restocking inventory used in the Season orders. Otherwise, another event comes along (especially on mainland fields) and event fatigue sets in for me.

Best wishes to those still working :)

13. yagmur_5

yagmur_5 Someday Author

Thank you is still time, good luck.:)

Last edited: Jul 28, 2024
  14. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Wheel bonus + 100% harvest bonus + 100% plant bonus + Jack o' Gifts = Sewinglady's farm has finished the event. UGH!

This farm and PM23 and still muddling through - also using bonuses and JoG's BUT not getting wheel bonuses.

Jarrow, yagmur_5 and MeadowCrossing like this.
  15. Nordais

Nordais Count Count

Both farms are done! Took some time as I didn't spend much time in the game.

Just do as I did: used comfort fields overnight! That 4h crop can go there for sure and it's just less complicated! xD

I also used a few hundreds of super grow... I never tought I'd say this but a 4h event crop is just to fast! :eek::cry::p

For those who haven't started deliverying event crops/drops, please start to do so, it takes sooooo much time!

Good luck to all, just over 54h left to the end!

Jarrow, yagmur_5 and MeadowCrossing like this.
  16. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I have just finished - I used CF for the first couple of days and nights, uses less SG and SSG plus more return on crops. Drops weren't a problem so this makes CF a good choice. :p
    I even overdid it on the Knotweed and have over 1,000 left! xD

Good luck all those still going for it. ;)

Jarrow, Noelle20001, Nordais and 2 others like this.
  17. anki74

anki74 Junior Expert

This is NOT true:
    15074 Sailor's Knotweeds

I have 15078 and second last delivery is 510 and last 476, need over 700 more!

18. sanddollar15

I believe I used 15,470

MeadowCrossing, Jarrow and yagmur_5 like this.
  19. puppiesnponies

Finished!;)

20. sanddollar15

Congratulations to all who have reached their goals! A reminder that the MM fields are open ! :) 7-30-24:inlove:

MeadowCrossing and Jarrow like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.