Feedback Pizza Party

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Jun 8, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

upgradeobjjun2021_news.png

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Pizza Party" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. Laurelei

Laurelei Forum Great Master

This one is a loser before it even begins for me because it requires us to tear up the glade. The glade gives bonuses for stables and trees so generally no one plants crops on there. Maybe the people who develop this game forgot how that works....

That being said, it also seems to mimic the egg decorating thing which if I recall I wasn't the only person to find confusing, not to mention mind numbingly boring.

Finally, it looks like the only way to get one of the items needed to activate the cloud row is to get at least 10090 points, which if it's anything like last time, seems unlikely.

Two thumbs down for me.

BlackCaviar, howk01, Sue46 and 5 others like this.
  3. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Too complicated and as Laurelei states we do not want to take up our Glade for not very good rewards. It is another big thumbs down from me.

BlackCaviar, Sue46, Willow and 2 others like this.
  4. nortonc

nortonc Forum Pro

Excuse my ignorance, but what bonuses?

Sue46 likes this.
  5. KAREBEAR70

KAREBEAR70 Junior Expert

I am not tearing up my glade for this event. It seems way too complicated after the drive in event just finished.

Willow, Sue46 and oj66 like this.
  6. Laurelei

Laurelei Forum Great Master

There is an FAQ in Game FAQs on the Magical Glade and Tree and Wisdom. From that:
    * What effects does the Magical Glade have?
    The Magical Glade has more space for all sorts of items. One special effect is the little river flowing here: No need for buying water here! Watering your items is for free on this field! Also, the Magical Glade has positive effects on the stables and trees here: You will gain more EP here (for example animal stables give an extra 10%, Trees give an extra 5%).

Willow, farmerumf and Sue46 like this.
  7. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I agree with all the above ... I'm sitting this one out, saving my resources for something achievable and with worthwhile prizes. :(

BlackCaviar, spotsbox, Willow and 3 others like this.
  8. Janisella

Janisella Forum Apprentice

Have to agree with everyone here. Not tearing up my glade. Really tired of events with large crop requirements and no choice of where to plant them.

BlackCaviar, spotsbox, Willow and 3 others like this.
  9. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I think we'd all be more enthused, and maybe even willing to adapt our farms, if these events weren't CONSTANT. In general we get one day in between, and some of that is consumed by making sure we set out long crops to get good drops the next day. I'll say it one more time... EVENT FIELD. Continuing to have weekly events when many players STILL cannot even play consistently is a bit of a slap in the face. I know that for me, since I can no longer harvest on my phone when I'm at work, my participation in events is down to a quarter, maybe even an eighth of what it was. Back off the tedious events, fix the mechanical issues, and players will start to get interested again. And as has been said before... happy players spend money! Unhappy ones quit the game!

BlackCaviar, spotsbox, Willow and 2 others like this.
  10. nortonc

nortonc Forum Pro

Oh this ............ thought I overlooked something substantial somewhere, like double harvest or +1 harvest, half time production or something of that sort. Thanks for your response.

spotsbox likes this.
  11. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I need to transition my glade so I didn't mind tearing it up for this. Normally this would not be the case.
    I liked this event you obviously took on board some of the criticism from the Dye Hard event and greatly improved this format. I'm having to work for it but the extra prizes do fee obtainable where that was not the case in the previous event. I found this event fun overall.

12. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Pizza Party was so. much. fun. :D

I'm kinda loving these immediate activation buffs as it makes devising a strategy a lot more interesting; and yet the buff isn't so amazing that I would feel terribly disappointed if I couldn't take full advantage of it due to lack of time. Although I enjoy these weekly events, I was starting to get bored with how repetitive some of the recent events have been so this is a very welcome change for me. I do wish, however, that the +2 grains buff wasn't placed so low on the reward list as it meant I had to choose between overproducing the event crops or risk falling short in order to make optimal use of the buff.

I also heartily approve of the changes made to the mini-game since first being introduced in Dye Hard. The 5 extra cards made this event a lot more enjoyable than in the past, and the removal of the drop requirement from the mill product was a nice touch. This mini-game has now become one of my all-time faves as it has the perfect mix of luck and skill - just enough randomness to not make things entirely predictable but requiring a decent amount of skill to master.

I normally don't like having to tear down my magical glade for events but I can see why it was necessary this time. I did appreciate that the mozzarella balls were exactly twice as long as the lovely tomatoes - made it so much easier to harvest on time than having two different event crops with staggered harvest times.

It looks like most players had no trouble getting enough points for the last giver for the CR with only 50 games so that was awesome too. :)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
    Mooboy, Clashstrummer and spotsbox like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.