Pizza Party

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by ctindaldavies, Jun 8, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

I turned the farmer's wheel 250 times, but I didn't get any bonuses. I gave up trying.
    I'll do as much as I can now I can't win a piccolo but I'll try
    congratulations you are fast imalattanhalka

2. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

3. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I've got the CR up and running but still need quite a bit to get a piccolo. I'm at level 31 so 16 more levels needed.

4. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

I'm on level 31 as well, but still have 1 more pizza to make to get the cloud row.
    I was going to stop as soon as I got that far, but now I'm not so sure, as this time around they seem to have made things much better.

5. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

[​IMG]
    And happy ending. :p

99 tours 22087 points ==> 223,1 points average. 8)

6. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Congrats imalat !
    I just now got the cloud row.

Mooboy, spotsbox, zerodegrees and 4 others like this.
  7. *WisdomTree*

for now
    [​IMG]

combination of 290 points
    [​IMG]

spotsbox, zerodegrees, 12ss12 and 7 others like this.
  8. imalattanhalka

Thanks. Congratulations to you too.

*WisdomTree* ;Wow. 290 points:eek:. This is perfect. Congratulations. I was able to score a maximum of 267 points in one round.

I have collected 5 piccolo boxes. 8) I decided to place them all at once. I am currently dealing with an FSQ.-.-
    I'll see what comes out of the piccolo boxes when I finish the FS quest.o_O

Mooboy, spotsbox, ç.çiftçi and 2 others like this.
  9. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Congrats *WisdomTree* on securing 290 points. That's wondeful. The highest I got was 274 or something.

@imalattanhalka - I am really curious to see what you get from 5 wonder boxes. Is it any FSQ which asks for huge huge huge amount of crops ? ;)

10. imalattanhalka

I would be happy if 1 BB tree came out of 5 piccolo boxes.8) Yes it's an FSQ that demands a lot of crops. Peas of Work. -.- Actually I have CC that can buy from market. But buying kills the excitement.(If I get tired of it though, I'll buy it regardless of the excitement :):p)

11. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

LOL imalattanhalka! I thought Peas of Work gave 5 piccolo boxes! I went looking, but of course I did not find them. Then I realized you were holding onto piccolo boxes that you previously won! Although, I don't know how you managed to not open them! I hope you get your BB tree!

12. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Finished! I ended up doing better than expected with a 245.64 average. :)

[​IMG]

My best score was 311 with the combo bonus, but I did get a few more 300+ point games in as well. :music:

[​IMG]

I was stuck at 14 games for days because I wanted to wait until I could clear all of my fields for the +2 grains buff. :p The wait was painful but it was worth it because now I can take full advantage of the buff without having any of it go to waste. :inlove:

13. ç.çiftçi

I finally finished it, even if some of my work went wrong, no matter how much I spin the farm wheel, I don't like to give up, even if I don't get a bonus. I am happy and congratulate my friends. I like this game, I think it was good at the awards

14. *WisdomTree*

Pizzas?! Oh NO!!!!

[​IMG]

15. imalattanhalka

You joker :);):pxD The middle button is still green. So you have other game rights :)xDI don't think you can say no to a few more pizzas.:wuerg::wuerg::D

ç.çiftçi Congratulations .I'm glad you finished.

zerodegrees Congratulations .Your scores are excellent. Being among the top players demands it.;)

Solatido Sorry for causing misunderstanding. :oops: Your enthusiasm must have been crushed :)

I took a lot of patience to collect 5 piccolo boxes. Normally, I can't wait to open even 1 fertilizer box.xD
    I hope the result will not disappoint me.o_O-.-8)

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
    Mooboy, zerodegrees, spotsbox and 3 others like this.
  16. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I'm at 94 games and finished! Unfortunately, I tried to do math and overestimated tomatoes so I ended up wasting a field of SG. I wouldn't have needed to rush at the end except I missed two harvests yesterday. Glad so many people have finished this time. Wishing everyone good fortune on their piccolo boxes!

17. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Just finished, it took 96 games. I did not have flowers to play more, but those pizzas were enough.

18. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

I was unable to finish the event, but not because it was too difficult this time. We just have been too busy for me to farm regularly. Last week was getting irrigation system up and running on the RL farm, which was much easier this year than last year, thankfully. :p The next few weeks are also going to be hectic, so I want to apologize in advance to my oh-so-patient neighbors for my sporadic gifting. :oops: Even with the irregular farming, I was able to complete 42 pizzas, and almost got to the last giver on the right side list. :) I have to admit I found this mechanic much improved over the Easter event that was just maddening. Although the pizza paddles, to me, were a wasted and useless effort, as no matter how many times I clicked I kept getting the same ingredient I was trying to change out. I know I clicked 20 and 30 times multiple efforts without a change, which is just irritating. -.- Overall, it was a better event, and I managed to pick up a beloved crate o' buffs, which is a highly desirable commodity to me. Now on to the next event. ;)

19. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Thank you, but I'm just an average F2P player who happens to do well in events. I have no business being anywhere near the top as those farmers are completely out of my league. :p

The pool of cards available for the RNG to choose from shrinks with the number of cards you have remaining. If the number of cards remaining is 1/15, there's a negligible chance you will get something different no matter how many times you redraw. The pizza paddles are far more effective near the beginning of the game.

Same thing happened to me in the game I posted above. I was down to my last card and needed a pizza base where the 17 pt card was but a few redraws brought me the same useless capsicum over and over again. -.- I'm still a little miffed about the missing pizza base because I could have had a potentially untouchable high score. :cry:

20. ç.çiftçi

I guess I'm very impatient for the piccolo box. Jump sohow and hemster snatch from me.:p:p

imalattanhalka likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.