Pizza Party

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by ctindaldavies, Jun 8, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Imagine this - with only casual play I managed to get the CR! Think I have better luck when I'm not trying to succeed with an event!xD

2. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

This event was more enjoyable to do than the Easter Event, Zerodegrees the get King of this Event as you have been able to mastered it to get maximum points possible per mini game

I was only able to get an average 210 points per mini game, At least i got the Cloud Row anything else was a Bonus i got lucky with my Last two Piccolo Boxes, that gave BB and Power Feeds...I wonder if we are lucky enough to get BB Tree :p

I was unable to win any Crop Harvest Boosters on Farm wheel so i did not the chance to get all prizes but i am happy with what i got as i hardly moan and be positive :)

3. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

I didn't finish either, I just ran out of time to harvest for the last 2 days. I was about 10 games short I think. Work was hectic so 12 hours down there and then of course there's sleep needed also. But all in all this one was very enjoyable.

imalattanhalka and ç.çiftçi like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.