Please make BBD easier!

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by Brookeham, Apr 22, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I love Baby Boom Day events!!! However, I think the set up could be improved.

1st - It would be great if BP could set up a favorites bar(much like when planting crops) so we do not have to scroll through all the animals to get to the one we want to breed. We now have 16 animals available to breed...and this is just on the main farm!

I have finished quite a few of the animals or perhaps someone may want to focus on just 1 or 2 animals(as in this event Rodeo Babies of cows & horses). They could set these 2 in their favorites and Not have to scroll through all the others. Saves time & clicking!!!!:inlove:

2nd - When selecting a type of animal to breed....could we then skip all the clicking of choosing 4 of the certain colors of that animal? This is a ton of button pushing!!! It's also a bit dangerous...what if we accidentally clicked on a lower animal and had a disastrous outcome? Some of us breed in mass...set up 30 pens or more, on 4 fields(including baha)....and it gets exhausting and mundane to keep all this clicking. I've actually just stopped breeding b/c I'm sick of all the clicking of my mouse!:wuerg:

Thanks for listening....and hopefully these suggestions will be taken into consideration.

If any other farmer has another idea of how to improve BBD, please don't hesitate to add your thoughts. Thanks;)

2. QwerkQwicksilver

QwerkQwicksilver Junior Expert

It would make sense to add four animals with only 1 click .
    There is a disclaimer that warns everyone to not mix different colored animals of the same breed .
    This would completely erase that as a possibility .

3. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Thanks Qwerk! ;)Yes, exactly!!! Why is this even a possibility???

4. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

I will second anything that saves clicking. One click to place all 4 animals makes complete sense.

5. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I am all in for anything to save clicking! One of the things I would suggest in addition to the above is that we be able to 'feed' our breeding pens from the machinery. The farm droid already has the PF button on it that we can use to feed normal stables in one click. I would love it if we could 'feed' the entire field with PF with one click instead of feeding each pen individually. We already have a sub menu for Suzy Super grow as to whether we want to apply it to crops or trees so we could have a sub menu for PF that gives the option of applying PF to only breeding pens in case there are normal animal stables on the field because not everyone has full fields of breeding pens and this would ensure that those stables that are fed with normal feeds are not fed with PF.

P.S. Does this make sense? I am having some trouble today and if it is unclear what I mean, then please let me know.

6. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

Very good suggestions!
    Especially the 2nd one: many of times I have stopped breeding just because I'm sick of all the "clicking".
    Thanks Brooke for bringing it up :)

7. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

Great suggestions!!! I just get so tired of all the clicking. There has to be an easier way. :)

farmlily3, Cassie101, d5aisy and 2 others like this.
  8. chookie

chookie Exceptional Talent

Yes please, less clicking.

9. -poppyseed-

-poppyseed- Forum Connoisseur

I fully agree with all of the above. I always stop breeding long before I run out of PF simply because I get tired of all the clicking. If BP is concerned with PF sales, this is one way to boost them. Make it easier for us to use our PF (less clicking) and we'll most likely buy more.

10. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Wow! I had no idea so many of you felt the same!:music: Yeah.....hopefully BP will listen and devise a better system for breeding!!!

We want "less clicking" please! ;):p

11. T_rixy

T_rixy Junior Expert

I agree completely less clicking would be a big improvement! Although it might be too tempting to buy PF if breeding was easier;)

IVANCICA30, farmlily3 and d5aisy like this.
  12. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

LOL xD T_rixy!!!! Well.......isn't that what BP wants?? .....for us to buy more PF!!!:p

It seems to me, that the last BBD was 6 weeks ago. This was a nice long break...and allowed time to build up animal stocks and make some pfs.

13. Chevrefeuille

Chevrefeuille Forum Commissioner

Absolutely, Brooke, I was only talking to one of my dear neighbours about this today. :)

Less clicking ... please! :D

IVANCICA30, farmlily3, d5aisy and 3 others like this.
  14. farmingfreebird

farmingfreebird Exceptional Talent

I would also LOVE the favorites bar for colored breeding!!!!
    AND less clicking, that too!

15. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

Less clicking, gets a thumbs up from me!

IVANCICA30, farmlily3 and Brookeham like this.
  16. wolfeyesone

wolfeyesone Forum Veteran

Great suggestions 8) I agree, less clicking & auto feed/fill breeding sheds.
    I also have stopped breeding mid BBD due to the hand and fingers going on strike from mass clicking..
    Hopefully BP implements these suggestions. :)

17. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

Great suggestion Brookeham :)I agree, just one click on the animal should fill all the spaces at once.

Last edited by moderator: Apr 27, 2015
  18. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

It would also be useful if we could fix the breeding window so it doesn't disappear if you accidentally go over it or if a popup appears - just took me 17 clicks to do one breeding house because of that!>:(:p

19. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Yes TCRooster! I don't know what is going on with my mouse...but it is very difficult to place breeding animals. It keeps clicking off and then I have to start over. This happens up to 4 times per animal. I have even bought a new mouse...but it keeps happening!>:(

20. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

And less tapping for those on their Chromebook's... I've had several oops moments when on the road and mobile on a rough road! My FOCD sometimes has me farming under less than desirable conditions.