Polar Party

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by habalala, Dec 7, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

FAQ

Quick overview

Main Field, Magical Glade

plant (popsicle plant) - 7:00 hrs (water 5:35 hrs, water manure 5:03 hrs)
    drops (sugar cone, drinking straw) from plants and trees only

needed
    10 snow cones (275pp 60sc each) - 2750pp 600sc
    14 frozen fruits (510pp 15ds each) - 7140pp 210ds
    14 slushies (375pp 10sc 4ds each) - 5250pp 140sc 56ds

totals:
    15140 plant
    740 sugar cone
    266 drinking straw

loot: decent givers and items of our choice in event shop.

Keep smiling!

Last edited: Dec 8, 2021
  2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks for starting the thread and doing the sums, Habalala. ;)

I'm not sure how far I will go with this one. I won't be ripping up my Glade but I may lift a few stables to make up the shortfall ... or maybe I will get lucky with the Wheel. Haven't done for the last week so I am about due a change of fortune! :music:
    Good luck all! :)

3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks habalala for starting this thread! I will be doing this event as I do like the choices in the Event shop! Good
    luck to all doing this event! I have ripped up both lands and I will see how that works:p

4. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Ugh. I have soooo much going on in real life right now. I don't know if I can do this or the daily quest event. I'm going to give them both a whirl, at least on this farm and sewinglady's. The two reasons this event has any appeal at all are the possibility of FIVE piccolo boxes and the season points.

Habalala - thanks for starting the thread and crunching the numbers.

Gotta remember this is just a game and I don't have to do everything. Just keep telling myself that...over and over.

5. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

thanks for the numbers habalala.
    i am undecided .piccollo boxes no luck. I don't have much time either, I'm really undecided.:oops:

6. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

The prizes are pretty good. My goals are. ;)

1842 star coins:
    7 Crate O'Buffs (7*80 = 560)
    3 Piccolo (3*350 = 1050)
    2 Harvest helper 1h (40)
    Ice Breaker (180)

For use: Ice Breaker , Twice a day for items + 50% *2

Level 237 * 204 300 EP = 48 419 100 EP

7. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I hope everyone is getting their farms sorted and harvesting/planting underway.

I am trying to farm, put in eye drops every 5 minutes and generally run around like a crazy person that can almost see.

Drop rate is fair on the main fields so far (with 5 howies on both this farm and SL's). The daily quest event might be a real nail-biter, but the popsicle plant for this event has a 7 hour grow time (got it down to 46 minutes on SL's farm with all the buffs activated, fruitcake and white innocence!)...so there is that plus finger-crossing.

8. illy1996

Note to self: Check where the drops are coming from before nuking Yellow Peas! >:(
    I need 41 drops to finish the first daily task ... now can I get it from the event plants on the main field? :wuerg:
    Oh well, c'est la vie! :music:

9. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

Thanks habalala for starting the thread.If there's a Piccolo box, I'm in.8):pxD

10. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Sewinglady's farm is all done with this event. Bought all 5 piccolo boxes and all the season points available, too.

This farm has just won a 100% harvest bonus on the wheel. Hoping it puts me through to the end. Drops are going to be the issue...I planted a long crop overnight on the main field because of both events. Crossing fingers.

11. sanddollar15

Congrats dumbunny on sewinglady finishing! Job well done! I have all my crops and the sugar cone drops, it is the "Drinking straws'" that are giving me a problem. I get 2 here and 5 there and have 214 of the 266 I need! So I am just plugging along!:p Good luck
    I know we can get this done!;)

Last edited: Dec 11, 2021
  12. illy1996

I should have planted longer overnight crops - messed up for the daily tasks. On the plus side, I'm on track for this one - the one I wasn't bothered about lol! xD

13. sanddollar15

I have now completed the "Polar Party!" With my 1,842 "Star Coins" I bought the 5 Piccolo boxes!!:music: and 5 Crate 'o Firey Trail 1
    I will wait to see what my piccolos give me. but I hope everyone has good luck and fun doing this event!:D

14. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

Completed - NO NEED´s to Drinking Straws my neirbourghs !

15. ç.çiftçi

Congratulations to those who finished. I can't login to the game. firefox and google chrome. they are not uploading. I'm just wondering if there is a problem with me.

imalattanhalka and joanc123 like this.
  16. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Try to clear cache and cookies and make another try. If loading takes long after that, try to reload page, sometimes that must be done a couple of times.

17. ç.çiftçi

Thank you very much the game was not loading for two days now the game is loaded thank you very much

18. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

Major SOS for drinking straws please. I'm getting three per harvest.

19. harry011975

harry011975 Forum Mogul

You can get drops by breeding animals.

20. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

Yes, but baby boom isn't on so that's a huge waste of PF - which I don't exactly have in abundance!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.