Pool Shark Stories

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by SahraB, Jul 22, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

Banjoman, so it really does toot? :music: Too funny, wish I could hear it.

joanc123 and Cassie101 like this.
  2. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

Think a barnyard animal associated with the morning. Try clicking just to the right of the spigot on the water tower. Your cursor should change from an arrow to a finger/hand, or at least that's the way on my computer. You may want to check your settings for sounds.

joanc123, sanddollar15 and Cassie101 like this.
  3. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

Thank you. Finally got it, but it's a slightly different type of toot than I expected - and the poop pile is gone. xD

joanc123, Cassie101 and Banjoman like this.
  4. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Actually the manure pile used to do that on all farms way back when. What am I talking about, there was only the main and the meadow way back when.

@spotbox thanks for the welcome back, and for the refinement info.

Congrats @ Lyddy on the chutney.

@dumbunny it does get better, just deal however you can. I immersed myself for 3 solid weeks in Legend of Zelda when Dad passed.

Alright I am off to work now, I need some time off. I will catch up with all this when I get home.

Sue46, joanc123, dumbunny and 2 others like this.
  5. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I know about that Zelda thing, only it was the Sims for me, when my grandmother died. We had been very close. Her passing came shortly after we moved back to Montana, so two huge stressors so close together and I kind of went into my own little world...anyway, I gave that game up completely a couple years ago. Then I found this one. Heavy sigh.

Okay, back to the topic of the thread. Sewinglady's farm finished the event this morning. Cloud row up and running. This farm has moved on to the round floaties, so there's a good chance I'll get the CR for this one, too. I was thinking about continuing to plant on the vent field, but at 5 or 6 CC per event crop after event ends, I'm thinking it's not worth the trouble...

stacymaya, Sue46, joanc123 and 3 others like this.
  6. ctindaldavies

I've just started the final stretch of the event, so should get it finished.

Sue46, joanc123, Lyddy and 1 other person like this.
  7. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I too Completed this Event, I join Sewing Lady's Boat hope she is making nice cushion for me to sit on Cloud Row For 40 Hours lol:music:;)

The Drop Rate for Star Coins on the Main Field isn't that Great not Even 250 Star Coins Yet if I am lucky another 250 Coins before this Event Ends not really impress with Pool Store choice of buys

I am only doing it for Cloud Row and crate of lures ........

Sue46, dumbunny, joanc123 and 4 others like this.
  8. Banjoman

@dumbunny I am not a real farmer but vacant land doesn't make a lot of money (CCs in this matter) if it is not being utilized. And we certainly not getting any government/BP subsidies for leaving our fields empty. Hint: Plant a crop. ;)

Sue46, Cassie101, dumbunny and 2 others like this.
  9. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Great Master

I should finish the cloud row today but not impressed by the drop rate of coins, I only have 130 so far. I have 9 magic trees so I get 9 coins a day from that so 45 just from those as of this morning. I have my main field in the highest xp XXL trees (12 hour harvest) and hitting the field with suzy turbo mulch after each harvest to shorten the time even more (with buffs and mulch as quick as 5 hours). So, in the first 4 days of tree harvest, I have only gotten 95 coins from all of my tree harvests which is a meager amount of coins.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
    Mooboy, joanc123 and Sue46 like this.
  10. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Mooboy - there's lots of cushions in the boat. The only thing worse than a 40 hour wait for a cloud row is a 48 hour wait for a cloud row - if you get my drift.

And yes, Banjoman, I realized that free CCs of any amount was better than nothing at all...and have crops planted. But, yesterday my friend was over and she saw me put manure on the crops in the pool, and she was howling with laughter. This is probably why we're friends - we both find it hilarious to put manure on crops in swimming pools...

11. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

A long time ago, a wise farmer posted that unlike pens, where the highest upgrades lengthen the time for harvest, XXL tree upgrades shorten the time to harvest, thus actually rendering them not stellar for drops. It is better to put out the longest time trees, and use the mulch. I have over 400 star coins at this point, from this method.

12. Banjoman

Did anyone get a Fruity Pancake from Drops or are they common as Unicorns ?

13. ctindaldavies

Nope, not 1. I did get several unicorns though, so they must be rarer ;)

joanc123 and Sue46 like this.
  14. playful123

playful123 Forum Pro

i am sorry to post this issue here the game wont let me post this issue anywhere else, i have over 700 pool noodles yet cant deliver any to finish the challenge . when i try to deliver them it says i have zero remaining i cant be the onky one this is happening too

joanc123, Cassie101 and Sue46 like this.
  15. pepsishot

pepsishot Forum Expert

I completed this despite myself. If I could get it wrong then I did. So glad to be finished with this part.

Lyddy, Mooboy, ctindaldavies and 5 others like this.
  16. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

I might be wrong but I think the last flowers to be donated must be 'Floaties' flowers.
    Good luck!

123Ghost, joanc123, trishap58 and 4 others like this.
  17. Sweet_Cassiopeia

Sweet_Cassiopeia Forum Overlooker

What about watering the pool? xD

18. Floridasolve

Floridasolve Forum Pro

Do the star coins stay for the next event or do you have to use them now so you don't lose them?

19. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Floridasolve: I would assume you should use them NOW - last day of the event. Use 'em or lose 'em...

Major Happy Dance this morning - got the cloud row on this farm AND on prairiemaiden23's farm! Didn't expect that.

PS - those lantern crates have some nice goodies in them...my baby farm was very appreciative.

joanc123, trishap58 and Cassie101 like this.
  20. Lyddy

Lyddy Active Author

@-matselleste- Thanks for sharing the tip you picked up along the way. Yesterday I swapped all the XXL trees with 20H trees on the Main-field, as I don't have enough mulch, let them grew in their own pace, just harvested them now, and I received twice the amount of star coins compared to XXL trees harvesting.
    It seems that drops has less to do with EP but more to do with the length of growth of trees/crops.
    Anyhow, as Shark Pool Stories is nearly over, there are 162 stars coins in my barn, good for exchanging them for some CCs.

Congrats to all farmers who have achieved their goals in this event.
    I didn't try very hard to get anyway, but have managed to unlock the last crate of lures yesterday (10hrs ago).

joanc123 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.