Pool Shark Stories

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by SahraB, Jul 22, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. racheliz

racheliz Forum Inhabitant

I finished the Pool Shark Stories and got the grand total of 1 pearl !!
    Not looking good for getting either of the cloud rows on Aqua Mania.
    It's a pity we don't get to do more fishing as it's one of my favorites.

sanddollar15, farmerumf and joanc123 like this.
  2. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

You have the rest of the month to get more pearls, Racheliz. So there's time. Did you get all three of the crate bubbles open? If so, remember to harvest those crates every day. My advice to increase your chance at more pearls is this: do not open the small lure crates immediately. Save them up and open them when you have around 10 or 15 of them. I do not understand the mechanics of it, but I have discovered that when you open one or two crates of any certain type, your chance of getting the better goodies is diminished. If you can save the crates until you have a good number of them (honestly, I save EP crates and CC crates until I have hundreds of them) then when you open them all at once, you'll have a better chance of getting an array of goodies - and thus for some reason, a better chance at getting deluxe lures in the case of the small lure crates.

joanc123, racheliz and sanddollar15 like this.
  3. racheliz

racheliz Forum Inhabitant

Thanks dumbunny. I got the 3 crate bubbles open but don't always remember to harvest them on time!
    It's a good tip to save them up. I'll try that from now on.

dumbunny and joanc123 like this.
  4. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

I opened 1 crate, 1 poor lure. Caught a Marlin and grabbed a pearl. Go figure

dumbunny likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.