Post Office Question and Request of Game Team

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Banjoman, May 13, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

From time to time I have other Farmers give me tips and suggestion via the mail/post office and sometimes they get wordy (in a good sense). My fellow farmers have a lot of great idea's.

The problem is that I would like to have these notes in a printable format so that I can edit and make my own revisions. Cut and Paste does not work in our Post Office.
    Is there anyway that the Game Team (or anyone) make it possible, other than going outside of Farmerama, So that we can Cut and Paste onto a Notepad or Wordpad ???

Respectfully, Banjoman

2. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Hi, in case your request is not granted, there is a workaround, at least on a PC:

Click reply to the message, click on the message just as you would if you wanted to type a reply, press Ctrl+A, release the A and press C while still holding down Ctrl, release both. The message should now be copied and ready to paste.

Cassie101 likes this.
  3. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Banjoman,

-Mir85- has given a helpful tip to get around the issue. Hopefully this helps with your problem.

Can I assist you further?

4. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

Well now, I had to read those instructions from reliable MIR a couple of times before my morning coffee... that works !!!
    NFQ, Stay Safe and Thank You MIR and Shooger.

-Mir85- likes this.
  5. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of those that assisted, you are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.