Post Preview Events in the Calendar

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by mfing_farmerama, Oct 5, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. mfing_farmerama

mfing_farmerama Forum Apprentice

Why not post preview events in the monthly calendar at the beginning of the month. I don't really care about seeing past or ongoing events in the Calendar. I see them when I log into the game. It is difficult to navigate (search through event forums) to find the preview of monthly events. I like to plan ahead, and it is just too difficult to find the preview!!! Please put it on the Calendar so I can click once and look there each month instead of burying it in another forum.

2. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

Gets my vote!

3. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Τhey are not in the calendar because something will may change but I agree with your idea!
    Sometimes I need to see what event will happen the next week for example and I don't have much time so I would like to be in the Calendar to find it quickly

4. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

They could put them on the calendar in a different colour perhaps then change it when the event starts.

farmlily3, heidels, spotsbox and 4 others like this.
  5. baw815

baw815 Forum General

farmerumf, I like that idea, different color. :D

B

6. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Wonderful idea! :inlove: